PDA

View Full Version : Guide COOL HELPING TIP

tahu631
Apr 17, 2010, 11:17 AM
Sorry about this guys first time doing something like this dont happen agian and didnt know :x :x :x

Parasite159
Apr 17, 2010, 03:13 PM
you're not allowed to post about Glitches, cheats or exploits on this forum

Syonu
Apr 17, 2010, 04:25 PM
You're a taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad late on that one Tahu.

Cruciarius
Apr 17, 2010, 04:46 PM
@ Parasite: Actually, we have a dedicated thread about the glitches already on this forum. They're only allowed in said thread.

Sleeper
Apr 17, 2010, 09:59 PM
you're not allowed to post about Glitches, cheats or exploits on this forum

By the way, jst a heads up. Don't minimod, if you genuinly belive someone should be reprimanded report them, otherwise just don't bother. There isn't really a point to meddling.
Don't report this guy though. He isn't doing anything wrong.

Seth Astra
Apr 17, 2010, 10:09 PM
Glitcher!!! Evil!!! Must destroy!!! *Presses button marked "Blow up the C4", and an explosion occurs beneath my feet*
Seriously though, I think you just hurt your reputation really badly by pretty much yelling "I exploit glitches". Just a warning, I don't think most people like glitchers, so try not to state that you glitch outright. I don't care if you glitch all that much, since this isn't a PVP game, but I still don't like glitchers that much. At least I don't like playing with one. We're still cool on the forms, though. I am kinda selfish in that I don't care if someone glitches/hacks, as long as they're not in a group with me.

EDIT: Wow, that was a horrible mess of sentences strung together in a pile of text pretending to be a paragraph.

Dobbin
Apr 17, 2010, 10:34 PM
Seriously dude?
It's just a glitch, you don't need to use it

Macman
Apr 18, 2010, 12:36 AM
His "English" alone is enough to make me want this thread gone.

Sleeper
Apr 18, 2010, 04:20 AM
You kidding. His good be english. But I suppose he was just harmlessly pointing it out to others who didn't know it. But seiriously, you can be invicable? Awesome. I am gonna make sure to use my proton blast.

fingyer
Apr 18, 2010, 04:29 AM
You kidding. His good be english. But I suppose he was just harmlessly pointing it out to others who didn't know it. But seiriously, you can be invicable? Awesome. I am gonna make sure to use my proton blast.

In this forum I posting enjoy !!

zeital
Apr 18, 2010, 06:17 AM
but really tahu u have been spamming the forums with shit that everyone has alredy posted about (mostly) go use the search button aredy

tahu631
Apr 18, 2010, 05:57 PM
ok sorry for that guys i didnt know i just heard this one from a person thought it didnt work:s

kirtblue
Apr 18, 2010, 07:05 PM
anyone who has actually tried this will most likely tell not to try this dark falz is not that hard just play the game without using this i mean how boring is it that he cant hurt you so you end up standing in one spot seriously this is not a challenge this is just lazy when i tried this i ended up rolling after less then a min so i could be hurt again

tahu631
Apr 18, 2010, 08:52 PM
wtf guys im just 12 years old fufufuf