PDA

View Full Version : Can't see friends, Anyone else have this problem?

DaRkWoLf30
Apr 18, 2010, 10:41 AM
I can log online and add friends to my friends rooster and all that good stuff but when I go to play with that friend, they say they can't see me even though we both have each other added. I then went to free play and waited for about an hour and got connected to no one. Anyone else have this problem or know how to solve it?

Apostosis
Apr 18, 2010, 11:09 AM
maybe your friend is using a flashcard, that can cause that type of problem.

TheGreek
Apr 18, 2010, 11:33 AM
Or perhaps you messed up adding the friend codes. Double check that everything is fine, delete and re-add that player.

DaRkWoLf30
Apr 18, 2010, 12:26 PM
Nope our friend codes are right. If he has a flashcard how can he still get online? Wouldn't it stop him from getting online in general?

KUyTh
Apr 18, 2010, 12:59 PM
I've got the same problem.

I can see the Friend Codes of NDS and NDSlite players.
But not the FC of NDSi users.

There is no such problem with other games.

Kind of funny ^^

DaRkWoLf30
Apr 18, 2010, 01:07 PM
We can see each other friend codes, just not able to play with each other, says were offline. What type of DS are you using? I am using the very first one. I could try connecting to you if you want.

KUyTh
Apr 18, 2010, 01:11 PM
I'm using a NDS lite and i can't see FC of NDSi.

Sry,but currently i have no time to go online with NDS now.

theskull
Apr 18, 2010, 01:15 PM
I have the same problem from weeks..I add a lot of ppl but no1 can see me online and me too..and no idea how to solve it :(

DaRkWoLf30
Apr 18, 2010, 01:19 PM
Hmmm, I have no idea how to fix it, I am going to try to mess around with things and see if I can fix it. I really have no clue though.

theskull
Apr 18, 2010, 01:24 PM
i have the first model of nds would u try to connect now?

DaRkWoLf30
Apr 18, 2010, 01:45 PM
Yeah I can try connecting to you if you want. Whats your username? I got your FC already.

DaRkWoLf30
Apr 18, 2010, 02:41 PM
Well after some test I noticed that it doesn't matter if you have the flash card version or the real version. It seems to be what type of DS you are using. I can connect to my friends NDS with both his flash card version and real version. I haven't tried connecting to any other type of DS's (Other than last night to a DSi XL.. which didn't work.) Though this is just from my testing.

KUyTh
Apr 18, 2010, 02:43 PM
Just as i thought.
It depends on the NDS type.

DaRkWoLf30
Apr 18, 2010, 03:26 PM
Yeah, I wonder what type of DS' can connect to which..I will have to test with some more people. I wonder if Sega knows about it.

Edit: Well found out with my NDS, I can't connect to DSlite, or DSi XL, going to assume it's the same with DSi.. So pretty much NDS can only connect to NDS.

Nick O'Demus
Apr 18, 2010, 04:03 PM
I can connect with the same people with my DSi XL that I could with my DS lite. Ditto for the people I couldn't connect with.

DaRkWoLf30
Apr 18, 2010, 04:11 PM
I think it is just the people with the original DS that can't connect to any other people. They can only seem to connect to each other.