PDA

View Full Version : Man if this has happened to you please respond.

asinclai23
Mar 4, 2001, 04:06 AM
I was playing online today and someone had there double saber stolen. And when it was stolen he wanted it back. I said I didn't take it right of the bat. And everyone else denied everything too. But in the end he ended up thinking I stole his double saber. When I really didn't and check my invortory like 15 times for it. So if you see the name maximus on a thief list. Its just one big fat lie. And imagine the person that really took it. Watching me being blamed for something I didn't do. Bet he was laughing it up.

Glider
Mar 4, 2001, 04:46 AM
Thats happened to me too. Except I was the one that got stolen from. I was with good friends and some person I never met, fighting the worms boss a while back (when I first started playing very hard). Anyway, I died and someone got my dragon slayer and meseta. After I asked everyone, no one said they had it. It's partialy my fault, but I knew jordan had it so I jumped on him. After the boss fight he just left.

If you see a guy named Jordan, He's a thief. The funny part is, he's a ranger so what the hell is he going do with a dragon slayer.

Danger_Girl
Mar 4, 2001, 05:08 AM
Yep I can relate to ya. In my case it was missing money, not quite as serious as a double saber, but annoying none the less. It was a dragon boss fight and someone died and dropped their loot. Well it was swiped either intentionaly or not, and I was accused for some reason. I checked my inventory and I only had like 200 in change. But he didn't believe me. What do ya do? Oh well it was only money. I went to the bank and gave him what I had just so he would understand I did not take his money.
A worse situation occured when I was in the Puck 9 lobby and some creep I have never seen before started calling me a thief. When I think of this I still get upset http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif. I can't remember his name, but he was a force who said I took his frying pan. This was not a case of mistaken identity. It was nothing more than an attempt to tarnish my reputation. Ooowwwahhh I was soooo mad!! I take a great deal of pride in being an honest player. I wanted to ring his little neck! Luckly it did happen on Puck 9 and most the people there have played with me and know I'm honest. People started telling him to get lost. Made me feel a lot better about the whole situation http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif.