Delete
Apr 19, 2010, 05:44 PM
Well, at least ya get some purdy lobbies :3

Whit
Apr 19, 2010, 07:32 PM
Hooray!

Kinako78
Apr 19, 2010, 10:06 PM
That's probably what I'm gonna miss most are the cherry blossoms. I was even around for the Festival that took place the first year they appeared.

Well, enjoy, you all. :)

Oh, and the Holy Festa. That was my favorite holiday lobby.

pikachief
Apr 19, 2010, 10:44 PM
lol just yesterday i looked at my calendar and said, "This week we get new co-op mission, and in 2 weeks, just in time to collide with the Reach Beta, we should be getting the supplemental... yup that seems about right!"

hahaha lets see if i was right XD

xBULLYDOGG
Apr 20, 2010, 12:01 AM
I'll actually be fine with this update, no more crappy lobby music.

buzyb77
Apr 20, 2010, 02:28 AM
Wow We Get 1 new Mission with JUNK in it and Japan Gets Event X With Cool Weapon Rewards.....yawn... try again Sega... the Cherry Blossoms Lag the Lobbies.....

Reading about the FFXIV Alpha is More Fun than this update.

Splash
Apr 20, 2010, 02:30 AM
Cherry Blossom/Sakura celebration, how fantastic. Too bad I won't be able to celebrate it on PSU...

xBULLYDOGG
Apr 20, 2010, 09:58 AM
Wow We Get 1 new Mission with JUNK in it and Japan Gets Event X With Cool Weapon Rewards.....yawn... try again Sega... the Cherry Blossoms Lag the Lobbies.....

Reading about the FFXIV Alpha is More Fun than this update.

Because granahodora boards are junk...
:nono:

Cranberry
Apr 20, 2010, 10:13 AM
Looks like Xbox players are finally getting their MAG+ medals now. It's been a long wait for them.

Max B
Apr 20, 2010, 04:44 PM
Because granahodora boards are junk...
:nono:

Lol seeing as how little they are going to be droping yes it is junk

*thinks to self*What will I be doing a New Co-Op mission or Max X :-?
Lol Isn't the choice clear

ZIE creations
Apr 20, 2010, 06:40 PM
I am personaly happy with the granahodora drop in the new mission. I finally can attempt to get it somewhere that a giant flying bat thing won't throw s*** at me!!!

xBULLYDOGG
Apr 21, 2010, 09:50 AM
Lol seeing as how little they are going to be droping yes it is junk

*thinks to self*What will I be doing a New Co-Op mission or Max X :-?
Lol Isn't the choice clear

There's more to a board then just money. The terms what I was talking about is that of the weapon actually beinf useful and a good one at that, therefore granahodora [B] = granahodora = good weapon = happy techers = not junk!

Max B
Apr 21, 2010, 04:01 PM
There's more to a board then just money. The terms what I was talking about is that of the weapon actually beinf useful and a good one at that, therefore granahodora [B] = granahodora = good weapon = happy techers = not junk!

Lol Obviously you do not understand how rare this is going to be. Better of doing Egma Island then this to get Granahodora [b] seeing as multiple good things drop there. But that is just imo...

xBULLYDOGG
Apr 22, 2010, 10:15 AM
Lol Obviously you do not understand how rare this is going to be. Better of doing Egma Island then this to get Granahodora [b] seeing as multiple good things drop there. But that is just imo...

I understand how rare special drops are, I also understand even the like 4-5 that'll drop may = (hopefully) 4-5 more happier acrotechers giving me happier buffs making me happier!

easy123
Apr 22, 2010, 05:39 PM
THS MISSON IS A waste OF A W**K
IN OTHERS ITS SH**T
DO NOT waste YOUR TIME ON THIS MISSON PEOPLE
WAIT TILL Supplemental Update

jagerman2354
Apr 22, 2010, 05:56 PM
how long will server maintence take tonight you think?

xBULLYDOGG
Apr 23, 2010, 01:47 AM
THS MISSON IS A waste OF A W**K
IN OTHERS ITS SH**T
DO NOT waste YOUR TIME ON THIS MISSON PEOPLE
WAIT TILL Supplemental Update

OK ILL MAKE sure to DO OTHER MISSIONS

that I ALREADY
KNEW I WAS going to DO