PDA

View Full Version : Coco Hut

Cruciarius
Apr 23, 2010, 11:05 AM
So I finally found my first Coco Hut last night, where you can buy the Pizza Box, Pizza and Eaten Pizza. Problem though. When I found it, I lacked meseta (I keep all my meseta in my joint trunk), so I had to telepipe back to town, to get some.

That wasn't the issue though. The issue is that when going back, the cost of the Pizza Box went down. I know it was around 14k, when I telepiped to town. Now I look at it and it's 7k, with 1 slot. Was that 14k a 4 slot (I forgot to check the slot count)?

When does the shop inventory reset? I know the shops in town reset after X amount of time, so because of the Pizza Box cost change, I'm assuming that shop resets too. Problem is, I found it around 2am last night. It's now 12pm noon and I open my DS to check it occasionally, but the shop isn't changing. :-?

DaRkWoLf30
Apr 23, 2010, 11:07 AM
Try telepiping again? I know the shops in town reset after 15 mins of being in the field.. If that helps at all.

NeonaPulsar
Apr 23, 2010, 11:07 AM
I think it takes 15min to reset

Cruciarius
Apr 23, 2010, 11:14 AM
A new telepipe or should using the same one work? Cause I've tried telepiping with the same telepipe a few times. Even just ran around clearing the other rooms, while I waited a few minutes.

I'll try waiting ~15 minutes then. Does it matter if I wait the 15 minutes with the DS open or closed?

DaRkWoLf30
Apr 23, 2010, 11:18 AM
I think it has to be open, try waiting 15 mins in town, then 15 mins out of town, try using a new telepipe. If those don't work then I have no clue..Did you read the guide on the cake shop on this site?
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2611

Cruciarius
Apr 23, 2010, 11:25 AM
It's the Coco Hut, not the Cake Shop, so that guide wouldn't be for this rare room.

Cruciarius
Apr 23, 2010, 12:06 PM
Just waited 15 mins in town, checked the Coco Hut and no change.
Waited 15 mins in the Coco Hut room, checked the shop, no change.
Even just tried a new telepipe, but no change in the shop.

DaRkWoLf30
Apr 23, 2010, 12:14 PM
Hmm that's weird and the cake shop is about the same type of thing thats happen but I didn't read anything about it refreshing. So I really have no idea why it randomly changed..

Cruciarius
Apr 23, 2010, 12:20 PM
Eh... I guess I'll just leave it then and hope to find it again later. Not gonna buy a 1 slot armor.

Unsure of the Pizza and Eaten Pizza.

Pizza has 34% native and 37% hit with Heart lv 2 and Edge Riser PA.
Eaten Pizza has no %s with Draw lv 2 and Edge Riser PA.

DaRkWoLf30
Apr 23, 2010, 12:27 PM
I would buy the Pizza, I would leave the Eaten Pizza though, I probably wouldn't use them. Just have them for kicks.

Cruciarius
Apr 23, 2010, 12:41 PM
That's the plan. I want all 3 items eventually, but doubt I'll actually use them. I'm a collector.

Macman
Apr 23, 2010, 01:34 PM
Buy them for cataloging and leave it at that.

ARChan
Apr 23, 2010, 01:53 PM
Have you tried running all the way back to the portal like how you did the first time? ^^; Just a thought.

Cruciarius
Apr 23, 2010, 01:54 PM
Well I did buy the Pizza and Eaten Pizza, just to catalog.
I also stuck them in my Joint Trunk, since I'm a collector.
I should have grabbed the 1 slot Pizza Box, just for the heck of it... it's just meseta, which is stupidly easy to get, but I didn't buy it...

While they're not great, I still would prefer to collect good versions of each, even if I'd never use them.

Nick O'Demus
Apr 23, 2010, 03:44 PM
This may sound strange, but I tried this exact same thing, and I here's what I found. I used the telepipe also, returning to town, then returning to the Shrine and waiting 10-15 minutes. Each time, the first time I talked to the lady, she always offered the same set of items (same stats on all), but when I talked to her a 2nd time, THEN the stats on the items changed. However, they wouldn't change again until another 10-15 minutes had passed, and again each time I talked to her, the 1st time would be that exact same set of items.

And if you want a 4-slot Pizza Box, I can give you one.

Cruciarius
Apr 23, 2010, 03:51 PM
I talked with her a few times, each time I telepiped or waited 15 minutes. Saw no changes.

Thanks for the offer, but I enjoy finding things on my own. I'll just hope for 4 slots the next time I find the Coco Hut.

Ech01
Apr 23, 2010, 05:28 PM
Walk 2 rooms away from the Pizza shop and then use a telepipe. Hang out in town for a few minutes and go back. Rinse, repeat.

Hatrix
Apr 23, 2010, 08:31 PM
Same thing happened to me kind of I had enough for the 4 Slot Pizza Box tho, but could'nt afford the Eaten Pizza with hit. I went back to town and when I returned the Pizza Box only had one slot and the Eaten Pizza had no hit. I tryed hanging around town for a while but the items never rotated

kirtblue
Apr 23, 2010, 08:40 PM
ummm question is your copy of psz legit?

Cruciarius
Apr 23, 2010, 09:44 PM
@ kirtblue: Mine? Of course it is. I don't touch that R4 or AR crap. lol :P

kirtblue
Apr 24, 2010, 08:13 PM
k just wondering ive found cake shop like a dozen times or more and found coco hut 3 times now and if i dont like the items i leave the room and come back in 15 mins and have different items to choose from most the time i just sit outside the entrance while i have a cigarette or something 15 mins goes pretty quick

Cruciarius
Apr 24, 2010, 08:27 PM
I sat 15 minutes in town, but that didn't help.
Also tried sitting right in the Coco Hut room, but no good either.
Maybe sitting just outside of the room works, but those others don't.

Nick O'Demus
Apr 25, 2010, 08:44 AM
Could be. When I did it, I used the telepipe in the room just outside the Pizza Shop, and waited there after going back to town.

Gold Slime
Apr 25, 2010, 10:37 AM
Pretty much the same thing happened the first time I found the pizza shop. I'd been tossing my money from all three characters into the joint bank so I'd have a running total of how close I was to the Millionaire title. So when I did find it I had almost nothing on me. Thought I'd really lucked out since they had 4 slot pizza boxes the first time I found it. In the time it took me to pipe back to town, clean out the bank, and come back they'd switched to 1 slots. Spent the next couple hours doing everything I could trying to get the store to change again. It never did. Ended up getting them the next time I found the shop.