PDA

View Full Version : Such terrible luck...

Castoth
Mar 4, 2003, 02:43 AM
The Good: I came across two Red Slimes in Ultimate Caves earlier tonight on Caves 2.

The Bad: Neither one dropped a rare, which would have been a Demolition Comet. The search continues I guess...

The Ugly: Mocking me, they decided to drop a Knight/Power and Monofluid. Bastards.

Oh well...maybe my luck for finding a decent weapon for my HUcast will shine upon me at a later time.

KillerCC1101
Mar 4, 2003, 03:04 AM
atleast you can find em ^_^' hehe i try to pipe for them..but i can never seem to find one...oh well, guess the Mornign Glory will jut have to wait till i get my S-Rank http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

KawaiiFoxeh
Mar 4, 2003, 03:20 AM
Indeed, at least you can find them. I've been in for 170 hours, and haven't seen one. In fact, I've only seen 3 Al Rappies and a Nar Lily. Anyway, I know of that bad luck. The few rare enemies I found gave me monomates. >>;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KawaiiFoxeh on 2003-03-04 00:22 ]</font>

Ionic
Mar 4, 2003, 10:33 AM
I've seen 2 Al Rappies and a Nar Lily. They didn't drop anything good. Mono stuff, and meseta.

deadwizard
Mar 4, 2003, 02:43 PM
Keep it up...I've been piping for the red slimes on Ult Cave 2 and it took me about an hour to get my first red slime to appear which i've killed right away without killing the other blue one so that i could continue piping them.Took me 2 hours to get my second one though but end it up with 2 god/body units like mentioned in the database.Viridia ID.

StryderPSO
Mar 4, 2003, 05:03 PM
hahah dont lose faith i found a Mushasi after the dragon in hard and 2 photon drops, not to mention somehow i found 3 rare mechguns, but they suck...and this was all in the same night, gotta love the heatsword quest

Garm
Jul 19, 2003, 11:50 AM
I've onlt seen one al rappy and he didn't gave me anything
But a gigobooma dropped an blade dance 40 min later..
This makes my total rares 3 and 1 rare enemy so i guess you are pretty lucky if you compare yourself with me

s.TiNgEr
Jul 19, 2003, 12:03 PM
that sucks. I can't even find rare enemys though -_-

Obscenity
Jul 19, 2003, 12:04 PM
On 2003-07-19 10:03, Stinger08 wrote:
that sucks. I can't even find rare enemys though -_-

Neither can I, really. In the 500+ hours I've spent playing PSO, I've seen 3 Nar Lilies and a red slime. None of them dropped squat, either.

shadow_man
Jul 19, 2003, 12:26 PM
You're not the only ones!!! The other day I found a Pal Rappy and it dropped a monomate!! I was so pissed!

Slicer238
Jul 19, 2003, 12:31 PM
lets see 2 whithill nar lillies dropped me photon claws
my third one which was with my redria dropped me a god/body

redria hildieblue/momomate in normal

redria al rappy/ money in normal

redria red slime/master ability in normal

all non piped just stumbled on em

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
Jul 19, 2003, 12:34 PM
Yeah, I know how you feel. Once I found 3 Hildertorrs in the Forest of Sorrow quest and none of them drop a rare. Not to mention that my Hildertorr count is ten and still no rare out of them. Those guys are soo cheap -_- .

Blood-Rayne
Jul 19, 2003, 12:52 PM
Atleast you can find em... i piped for 1.5 days wasting over 75,000 meseta on pipes and have not found 1 yet... Bastard i want that Frozen shooter!

Soukosa
Jul 19, 2003, 02:18 PM
Let's see... An Al Rappy, a Pal Rappy, and 2 Pouilly Slimes, all haven't dropped something for the same character. At least that Nar Lily dropped another God/Mind for her, but that's it for rare enemy drops.

OniTatsujin
Jul 19, 2003, 03:59 PM
ive seen so far
Al Rappy/ Branch of Paku Paku
Love Rappy/ Angel/Luck
Nar Lilly/ HP/Revival
Nar Lilly/ Flowen's Sheild

george21000
Jul 19, 2003, 04:23 PM
I've seen 2 nar lillies, a hildeblue, and a red slime, all I've gotten is a sasha from a nar lilly http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Slicer238
Jul 19, 2003, 04:25 PM
a sasha? sange or yasha slick

Eanae
Jul 19, 2003, 05:01 PM
My first Nar Lily dropped a rare http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Artemidorus
Jul 19, 2003, 05:47 PM
Stupid Mil Lily... I finally found one in hopes of a God/Power and what does it give??

A FRICKIN' MONOFLUID!!!!!!!! ARRRRGH!
Then in a room w/ 6 ob lilies I did the TP trick and none would change!!! How utterly annoying!

PlatypusMaximus
Jul 19, 2003, 05:59 PM
2 Al Rappys - Both gave the right thing
1 Pal Rappy - Freeze Barrier
1 Love Rappy - Suppresed Gun
5 Nar Lily - 2 gave the right thing, 3 didn't
2 Hildeblue - Cure/Shock & Hildeblue Head
3 Mil Lily (ep.I) - 1 Demo Comet, 2000 Meseta, Star Atomiser
1 Mil Lily (Ep.II) - Victor Axe
38 Hildetorr - 1 Photon Drop

I've never seen a Red Slime. Ever. Not even in the year and a half I played on DC PSO...

_brainchild
Jul 19, 2003, 09:40 PM
Me and my friend Bob were playing a multiplayer game on the GameCube:

brainchild: "Holy S---!"
9 of Clubs(Bob): What?! *looks at my screen* Holy S---! Don't kill it yet!"
brainchild: *waits 'til he gets to where I am* "It's a blue Rappy!"
9 of Clubs: "Let's kill it!"

-BLAM-BLAM-KABOOM- (his gun, my Rafoie)

*brainchild and 9 of Clubs wait patiently over the fried Rappy corpse*

brainchild: ....
9 of Clubs: ....
both: IT MOVED!!!

BLAM-BLAM-KERZAP- (more gunfire, I opt for Razonde)

Then we played Paper-Rock-Scissors to see who gets the new Bravace. I'm happily toting it if you happen to see me online.

The other instance was me going Single player.

"A Nar Lilly!" *kills everything in the room but the Nar Lilly* "I'm going to enjoy this" *unequips self and kills Nar Lilly bare handed*

"... [expletive deleted][expletive deleted][expletive deleted][expletive deleted][expletive deleted] MASETA![expletive deleted][expletive deleted][expletive deleted][expletive deleted][expletive deleted][expletive deleted]"

s.TiNgEr
Jul 19, 2003, 09:51 PM
On 2003-07-19 15:47, Artemidorus wrote:
Stupid Mil Lily... I finally found one in hopes of a God/Power and what does it give??

A FRICKIN' MONOFLUID!!!!!!!! ARRRRGH!
Then in a room w/ 6 ob lilies I did the TP trick and none would change!!! How utterly annoying!

TP trick takes forever