PDA

View Full Version : Oran Finds

Savrak
Mar 4, 2003, 05:46 AM
Why in the world can't Oran find RED DAGGERS!!!

It doesn't make any sense. It's also one of the only ideas that doesn't find Lavis Cannon. You seeing a pattern here. The Dagger/2nd Sword ID can't find the most powerful saber or the red weapon of it's ID?

Oran was seriously jipped from V.2 on.

But Redria replace everything Oran was and that pisses me off.

Richard
Mar 4, 2003, 07:17 AM
Oran gets the Lavis Cannon off Sinow Red.

But I do agree that it is stupid Oran can't find the Red Daggers. Completely lame.

Tulathis
Mar 4, 2003, 01:38 PM
Well, that's true. They should be able to find Red Daggers. I think that too much of the same type of rare can be overkill though. If you can find a Twin Chakram or a Syncesta, I'm sure you can trade for a set of Red Daggers.

Ryu_4
Mar 4, 2003, 04:54 PM
well if its true though oran IS the only ID that can find the olga flow gene but i guess its like imposible to find it lol so i guess that may even it out but hey maybe oran can find red daggers its just that no one has posted it???

Cloud_01
Mar 4, 2003, 06:21 PM
Oran is by far the worst section ID in my opinion. It really doesn't find anything all that great. Just look at the item findings list for Oran. There are only a few things that are really good. Oran is just so overated because of the parasitic gene flow.

It's not like your actually going to find one anyways. Even if you do, there are other things that are just as good as the weapons you can make with the gene flow, and are much easier to find.

G0D
Mar 5, 2003, 08:20 PM
In My opinion,Oran Is Only Good For One Thing...Alot Of Crappy Daggers and A couple of Rare Armors that arnt very good for a Higher Level Character...And whats the Rate Drop To Get An Parasitic Gene

Para
Mar 5, 2003, 10:15 PM
yeah... wheres the red daggers?!?!?! im an oran hunny and i want a pair of red daggers for myself -.-a;;

i havent found much with my oran id... just alot of crappy rares lately.... the only thing good is my 45% dark red handgun