PDA

View Full Version : *OPEN*

Gundamwing123
Apr 30, 2010, 11:44 PM
Looking for a Nobel Cloak with 4 slots. Anyone up for a trade?

zeital
Apr 30, 2010, 11:52 PM
please this isn't the PSZ trading area,

Seth Astra
Apr 30, 2010, 11:56 PM
What zeital said. Can any mods who read this please move the thread?

Gundamwing123
Apr 30, 2010, 11:56 PM
OK? I thought that other area was made for big trade list? I'm just looking for one item that's all.
and do u have a nobel cloak with 4 slots you wanna trade?

Gundamwing123
Apr 30, 2010, 11:57 PM
omg..lol serious? wth

Gundamwing123
May 1, 2010, 12:10 AM
Looking for a Nobel cloak with 4 slots. Anyone up for a trade?

Syonu
May 1, 2010, 12:29 AM
How about you post some items that you have worth trading so people will respond?

Gundamwing123
May 1, 2010, 12:37 AM
I don't fell like posting all my shit...
dont have that much time on my hands.

All im asking is if anyone had a Nobel cloak up for a trade, then ill post what im willing to trade for it

zeital
May 1, 2010, 02:11 AM
the trading area is for trading big or small ><

Gundamwing123
May 1, 2010, 11:14 AM
who cares....? I hate when people comment one here and don't even answer my shit. what a waist of my time

White-Disaster
May 1, 2010, 12:16 PM
What do you want here??

Gundamwing123
May 3, 2010, 01:27 AM
A Nobel cloak?.......

zeital
May 3, 2010, 02:04 AM
well if we don't say anything y not just look in our TL's most of us have the links in our sigs

Ech01
May 3, 2010, 03:47 AM
I don't fell like posting all my shit...
dont have that much time on my hands.

All im asking is if anyone had a Nobel cloak up for a trade, then ill post what im willing to trade for it

who cares....? I hate when people comment one here and don't even answer my shit. what a waist of my time

A Nobel cloak?.......

This attitude is exactly why you've had no success. People aren't going to go out of their way to arrange a trade for an item that you want when no one even knows what you have. I've told you multiple times in my trade list that you have to offer something. The easiest and most effective way is a trade list; no one wants to have a 20-post conversation just to find out if you might have an item they want. Don't want "post all your shit"? Too damn bad, that's how it's done.

That's not even mentioning how it's actually more effective than posting small groups of items over and over in every trade thread that has an item you want, because you can just say "Look at my trade list" and be done with it.

Gundamwing123
May 3, 2010, 04:12 PM
i don't even know how to make a play list on here. Ima just keep playing ruins till i get one. If u don't like the way I talk then o well idc lol.

Things I was willing to give for a Nobel cloak-Yasminkov M109,Riverman Missouri, Ancient Robe with 4 slots...but im done with trading on here. just got a Lavis Cannon today

White-Disaster
May 3, 2010, 04:14 PM
Guys with a Lavis Kanon donīt search for a Noble Cloak.

Cheater or liar. Or you are just sick!

Gundamwing123
May 3, 2010, 04:27 PM
what the heck? I got it from my friend who sold his game today. he gave me all his stuff. Im not a cheater fool. If I was one would I be looking for a Nobel cloak??

I cant even use it anyways

Gundamwing123
May 3, 2010, 09:07 PM
BAAAAAAAAA!!!! hello pso people that have been posting on this page-
The real gundamwing123 has not been on here in day's-me *Elias*
you guys have been talking to my D-bag brother (Brian) who is now locked from using my profile.

Sorry for all the crap he posted- i mean literally crap!
I'm going to make a trade list soon for you guys to check out soon.
That little ra-tard is lying lol he doesnt have a Lavis cannon lmao

So yeah Im now using this account-the real gundamwing123
-my name is Elias-nice to meet you all
my brother doesn't need that noble cloak anymore- i just gave him a ancient robe and told him to stop being B****.

-thank you all

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
May 3, 2010, 09:18 PM
im gonna agree with gundamwing that who really cares if there's one thread in the wrong place just answer his question and then tell him to post trade threads in trading in the future

oh crud, i just read the post above lol i take this back to some degree

Gundamwing123
May 3, 2010, 09:26 PM
lol.....that's all the work of my brother >.<

yeah hes sorta right but I think a Trade List would have helped lol

but he made a wrong move and pissed all these people off.
-he's 11 years old- dont worry i can put him in check for yall lol