PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Just started playing again

DeviateRogue
May 1, 2010, 07:11 PM
Hello everyone, I kinda missed PSU over the last couple of years. So I decided to start playing it online again. It's like being a noob all over again :-?

Right now, I would really like a group of nice guys or girls to play with that have mics, if anyone is interested send me a message over xbox live and we can decide where to meet! :-D

I'm only level 10 atm, so if your a low level that would be great. I would love having a solid group of people to experince the awesomeness of phantasy star again.;-)

That would be great!

Pwincess
May 1, 2010, 07:47 PM
Just join a white beast mission and your sure to find some people to level up with you.. or you can be adventurous and meet people on the 4th floor. >:D Hahah

Delete
May 1, 2010, 08:43 PM
Like she said above me, white beast is your best bet bro. If ya need some stuff though, then I can help ya with that at least.

DeviateRogue
May 2, 2010, 07:11 AM
Alright. Hopefully I'll find a clan like group. :D

darthplagis
May 2, 2010, 05:37 PM
try not to level too high too quickly, when we get the supplimental update in a few months we should be getting a guardians cash mission with a maximum level of 60. it has exclusive drops of sub A rank kuani (slicer) and shags (tenora range mags with shotgun pattern) and i think the yohmei tech mags also. it also has boosted exp and tech exp.

DeviateRogue
May 4, 2010, 02:10 AM
That's weird why would they potentially anger all the players who have all 4 characters above 60? In a few months I could be 100 easily without trying.