PDA

View Full Version : BlueBurst GameGuard Problem

bushwhacker2k
May 1, 2010, 07:43 PM
I downloaded and installed BlueBurst and I was about to play but I got an error message:

"2010 05/01 20:41:07 GameGuard Error(112): Module loading failed due to virus or potential hacking. You may have insufficient memory or a virus."

I have a phat amount of memory, so that's unlikely to be the issue and I run virus scans daily and I delete my cookies(if that means anything to you) daily as well, so I don't really know what steps to take to make this go away...

Suggestions, please~

Dhylec
May 1, 2010, 07:50 PM
Looks like your antivirus/firewall blocked the game. If you trust what you downloaded, allow it to access the network/internet.

bushwhacker2k
May 2, 2010, 10:58 AM
I think I'm actually using either the wrong client or an outdated client. I'm trying to play on the ******** server but I can't seem to make an account.

The 3 client choices seem to be online, SCPsoBB and PsoBB. I assumed online was the online client that was shutdown. PsoBB was offline and yet I STILL can't use it... and SCPsoBB was ********.

I made a topic on their site so I'm hoping for some answers, but I'd be glad for answers here too.

---

Apparently the server name for PSO is censored...

Sienna
May 3, 2010, 09:14 PM
Nvm, looks like you got it down there already.