PDA

View Full Version : Healing NPCs Without Techniques

bushwhacker2k
May 2, 2010, 10:55 AM
I had a mission to go find a team of researchers in the Ruins and all was going well until a certain familiar face showed up with a double-bladed lightsaber.

We were doing alright until he got poisoned somewhere along the way, and I was under the impression that poison wore off after a while... which apparently isn't true.

Ash died meaninglessly, apparently he ran out of healing items before he ran into me... and being an Android I know of no way to heal NPC allies without a healing ring...

Is there something I was supposed to do? I even tried piping back to town and using the hospital but it didn't recognize him as having any problems regardless of the fact that he was slowly dying...

zandra117
May 2, 2010, 11:51 AM
use star atomizers to keep his health up

halohalo
May 2, 2010, 08:47 PM
You can hurt your character, then go to hospital with NPC.

Kent
May 2, 2010, 10:03 PM
Just be glad MOME learned how to behave.

Anyone who played an Android during the Dreamcast days knows what true fear is.

Splash
May 3, 2010, 02:56 AM
Only Star Atomizers will do the trick in order to heal them if you don't have Resta accessible. You could also use the hospital, which should work (don't why it isn't for you though).

But seeing how this is in the Ruins, there really shouldn't be any reason why he end up getting poisoned unless you run over those little things in which I'll ask why didn't you destroy them first.

bushwhacker2k
May 3, 2010, 04:21 AM
Well, he got shocked or paralyzed or something and it wasn't running out even after a good 2 minutes and I knew status ailments override eachother so I got him poisoned but it appeared then that poison doesn't wear off naturally... OOPS. I also figured if it got his health low enough he'd use an item, but apparently he has none.

Sounds like I'm probably going to be piping back to town occasionally, I'll just get hit once or twice then pipe.

Star Atomizers too, completely forgot about them.

Thanks for the help :D