PDA

View Full Version : Restart

sloreilly
May 3, 2010, 06:28 PM
I have a used copy of Phantasy Star Zero on the DS and all three characters were used. I deleted the characters, but their achievements still show. How do I completely restart the game as if it were a new cartridge?

Broken_L_button
May 3, 2010, 06:35 PM
There's unfortunately no way for that to happen. Wait...There is one, but you'll hate it. It works on all DS cartridges and it's called: Saliva.

leviayurashyguy
May 3, 2010, 07:28 PM
Factory Reset

i forget how to do it, but its a combination of a ton a buttons at the title screen

Broken_L_button
May 3, 2010, 07:36 PM
Hmmm...after a bit of searching, it seems that you need to hold L+R+A+B+X+Y at the title screen/Nintendo logo to trigger that reset. Supposedly works for most games.

kirtblue
May 3, 2010, 09:25 PM
yeah i know people that have done that with this game that should work

Ech01
May 3, 2010, 09:46 PM
Hmmm...after a bit of searching, it seems that you need to hold L+R+A+B+X+Y at the title screen/Nintendo logo to trigger that reset. Supposedly works for most games.

This works, I've done it myself.

Blue_Beast
May 4, 2010, 10:04 PM

isnt that just a soft reset to restart the game... doesnt really factory reset anything... yeah...

Seth Astra
May 4, 2010, 11:23 PM
Uhh... I think that does a title reset in game for some games. Some games you hold that as you start the game to do a factory reset.

sloreilly
May 5, 2010, 12:40 AM
Thanks for the help, I am trying really hard to press all those buttons at once on the screen where it says phantasy star on the top screen and press start on the bottom screen. I think I get all the buttons pressed (not an easy thing to do) at one time except for the a. As soon as I add the a button to the others being held down, it goes on to the next screen asking which game I want to load.

Ech01
May 5, 2010, 02:25 AM
Thanks for the help, I am trying really hard to press all those buttons at once on the screen where it says phantasy star on the top screen and press start on the bottom screen. I think I get all the buttons pressed (not an easy thing to do) at one time except for the a. As soon as I add the a button to the others being held down, it goes on to the next screen asking which game I want to load.

Nononono. As you Press A on the "Load DS Game button" from your DS System menu, hold all the aforementioned buttons, just don't let go of A, as soon as you hear the little chime that signals you've loaded a game, hold all the buttons as it loads from the DS menu.

sloreilly
May 5, 2010, 12:33 PM
That worked on the first try.