PDA

View Full Version : Game Medal of Honor

Zyrusticae
May 6, 2010, 04:39 PM
See the new trailer.
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/leave-a-medal-of/65314

This one surprised me. I like the human aspect of it; something you don't get at all in Modern Warfare (where the soldiers are all faceless blobs of masculinity charging at one another in endless hordes). Could end up being a real revival of the MoH brand.

joefro
May 6, 2010, 04:46 PM
I've been trying to keep up with all of the media of this game, it looks really interesting. I just wish that they would show some gameplay.

Outrider
May 6, 2010, 04:50 PM
I was also impressed by the phone call trailer, until about halfway through when it became super heavy-handed and transitioned from phone call to dramatic speech.

Still, I like the spirit if not the execution.

Tomeeboy
May 6, 2010, 04:56 PM
Apparently, if you have played Battlefield: Bad Company 2 online, you'll get early access to a sniper rifle in Medal of Honor when it comes out.

amtalx
May 6, 2010, 06:13 PM
I haven't played an MOH game in...I don't even know how long. I'm not sold on it yet, but that trailer was fantastic.

McLaughlin
May 7, 2010, 03:51 AM
Never been a fan of Meal of Honor (WWII games are mega old), but I haven]'t completely dismissed this one yet, so there is still hope. Hopefully they don't copy EVERYTHING from Modern Warfare though.

Retehi
May 7, 2010, 04:04 AM
If they can get Michael Giacchino to do the score for this one, then I'd highly consider it.