PDA

View Full Version : musashi/yamato

scho
May 8, 2010, 12:43 AM
Hey Psoworld!

im am very happy, yet very pissed off. i spent lvl 23-55 ONLY in the forest trying to get the musashi. i kept track and killed the dragon, 186 times and no musashi, after that i got pissed and went to the ruins and the 2nd box held a reaptor 0 5 15 35 45, lucky right. that lighten my mood, and got me through hard mode, i went in to vh and the First time i killed the dragon i got the yamato 0 5 25 10 20, so now im happy and pissed that the dragon wouldnt drop the musashi....

Splash
May 8, 2010, 03:12 AM
Musashi is of minor importance. Yamato is good enough for now.

Ce'Nedra
May 8, 2010, 08:03 AM
a reaptor 0 5 15 35 45 ... yamato 0 5 25 10 20

First of all there is no weapon called Reaptor or anything coming close. Secondly, 4% where 3 is the max? Either you hacked the items or you messed up putting dow the correct %.

Another note, the Dragon is very random with droping a Musashi. You can kill 200 without getting one, or kill 2 and get it. Your just very unlucky.

SStrikerR
May 8, 2010, 10:45 AM
First of all there is no weapon called Reaptor or anything coming close. Secondly, 4% where 3 is the max? Either you hacked the items or you messed up putting dow the correct %.

Another note, the Dragon is very random with droping a Musashi. You can kill 200 without getting one, or kill 2 and get it. Your just very unlucky.Actually DT, repeator is close. But 45 hit on...what, hard mode he said? Yeah right.

Ce'Nedra
May 8, 2010, 12:10 PM
Actually DT, repeator is close. But 45 hit on...what, hard mode he said? Yeah right.

Aside the fact of hit (and it is possible, at least buying weapons with 50% in shops, finding i don't know) look at the other stats 0/5/15/35/45? Weapons can only have 3 or with some exceptions 2 area %

psofan219
May 8, 2010, 12:26 PM
Wow, that many kills and no Musashi :o While it's good, Soul Eater can do the same thing, and can also hit multiple enemies, and is FAR easier to get as well, but it can't have any percents on it. So, if you're still planning on getting Musashi, just go for Soul Eater instead. You can find guides to get it on this site.

And, deathterror, he was talking about a Repeater, and it's possible that the OP simply made an error with the percents. Also, it is possible to find a 45 Hit weapon on Hard, because I found a 60 Hit Fire Scepter:Agni. You just got to be extremely lucky, that's all. While highly unlikely, it is possible. I found a 30 Hit Mechgun in a Ruins 1 Box before, on Normal, although that's long gone thanks to a corruption :( My HUmar was able to tear apart the Ruins with it :-P

scho
May 8, 2010, 01:50 PM
my bad i typed stats wrong, 0 5 15 15 45, it was a ??? reaptor and before it was teck it was 0 5 10 15 40

SStrikerR
May 8, 2010, 02:50 PM
Aside the fact of hit (and it is possible, at least buying weapons with 50% in shops, finding i don't know) look at the other stats 0/5/15/35/45? Weapons can only have 3 or with some exceptions 2 area %

Yes, I know. But since you had already pointed that out I figured I didn't need to. I just wanted to point out the 45h in HARD mode. Unlikely is an understatement.

my bad i typed stats wrong, 0 5 15 15 45, it was a ??? reaptor and before it was teck it was 0 5 10 15 40

Also, those stats still can't be right bud. First of all, weapons can't have more than 3%s as DT said, second of all, when %s increase/decrease during tekking, it isn't just one or two. It's all of them. So that "tek" isn't even possible.

Ce'Nedra
May 8, 2010, 03:00 PM
Indeed that's impossible. They all raise or decrease same time, not seperated at all.

Either you really must have looked wrong or your lying.

Aaron Killed It
Jun 28, 2010, 11:43 AM
Its really not that big of a deal. Grats on your findings even if they aren't correct. Better than what I've come across. Only have gotten Slicer Of Assassin, Varista, M&A60 Vise, and 2 Talis. Though I'm lvl 40.

SStrikerR
Jun 30, 2010, 05:19 AM
Please note the OP disappeared from PSO-W after this topic was created over a month ago. Bumps for topics over a month old are frowned upon, and this isn't even a useful topic. :disapprove: