PDA

View Full Version : mods

sharkie-do
Mar 4, 2003, 03:22 PM
how do become a mod?

Mystil
Mar 4, 2003, 03:27 PM
O_o here's something I don't see everyday. Erm....tell ya the truth..don't think you'll ever be one. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif There's a good amount as it is anyway.

Celes152
Mar 4, 2003, 03:39 PM
Posting a topic in the wrong forum for it isn't a good start either.

Blenjar
Mar 4, 2003, 03:48 PM
Ask them.

Blood_Dragoon
Mar 4, 2003, 04:07 PM
First off wrong board to post this in.

As for the question. On most forums to become a mod there first needs to be an opening or need to add a new mod. Then the current mods and admins review the most prominent users on the forum and select potential candidates to send PMs to that ask if they would be interested in the position. After they recieve their replies they will have a list of people to run for the position and then it boils down to a mod election where the members of the forum get to vote.

I'm not sure if this forum follows that practice. I know there are also forums where to be a mod you have to personally know the admin/s.

sharkie-do
Mar 4, 2003, 04:20 PM
oh shnaps! Thanx

ABDUR101
Mar 4, 2003, 05:23 PM
The motto has and always will be, "Don't call us, we'll call you". If there are mod positions to be filled, the current staff always choose someone they feel is up to the task.

Wrong forum, so I'll move it for you.

*whispers something to another shady character and points at sharkie*

*moves to correct forum*

LollipopLolita
Mar 5, 2003, 03:14 AM
On 2003-03-04 13:07, Blood_Dragoon wrote:

I'm not sure if this forum follows that practice. I know there are also forums where to be a mod you have to personally know the admin/s.

nope, not true in this forum

sharkie-do
Mar 5, 2003, 08:29 PM
Me sorry. You good. Make fire.