PDA

View Full Version : BB Friend?

SistersOfDeath
May 13, 2010, 08:46 PM
Hey you all I need a cool friend to play with who is able to play decently often. We could help each other out and do cool stuff and level up together. I'm just really in need of an awesome friend who I can always count on to play with =) I feel like such a loner. My 2 characters are a level 78 HUcaseal and level 53 or so HUnewearl. So anybody will do. Any takers? :-)

WolfWells21
May 16, 2010, 08:43 AM
Hmm, I will play with you ^-^ My characters are a level 51 RAmarl and I think a level 3 FOnewearl, not too sure on the level but I would love to play with someone more than once.

LK1721
May 16, 2010, 09:22 AM
I'll play if you want, but my characters are really low level. I have a level 10 HUcaseal and a level 20 RAmarl. [Just started on this server, been playing GC before that.]

SistersOfDeath
May 16, 2010, 10:24 PM
Hmm, I will play with you ^-^ My characters are a level 51 RAmarl and I think a level 3 FOnewearl, not too sure on the level but I would love to play with someone more than once.
That would be great! ^^ Tell me any time in the next week that we could meet online, and in which Ship & Block. Thanks, see you later! :-D

psofan219
May 16, 2010, 10:55 PM
I've got a couple characters around your level, so I'll be able to do some gaming with you. LV82 RAcaseal and a LV60 HUcaseal are at my disposal, as well as others :-P PM me if you want to meet, with the time as well.

By the way, I'm CST. Helps to know the timezones when arranging games :-P

KellyTaylor
May 16, 2010, 11:04 PM
Well either way, Blue Burst is your best choice to start with. It's free after all, so you're not losing anything other than the time it takes to download and install the game. And you can even play PSZ while you wait If you decide to get Blue Burst, PM me and I'll help you out

WolfWells21
May 16, 2010, 11:24 PM
Uhh.. I will be able to play anytime I guess, I generally play Skyline Block 1 now. But just name a time and hopefully i will be there. ^-^

SistersOfDeath
May 17, 2010, 10:23 AM
Uhh.. I will be able to play anytime I guess, I generally play Skyline Block 1 now. But just name a time and hopefully i will be there. ^-^
Okay umm what time zone are you in? As psofan219 said, it helps when arranging games ;-)

Robert_Garcia
May 28, 2010, 02:44 AM
If we're on the same server, I'm game.

I have a Lv.116 HUmar, Lv.103 FOmarl, and a Lv.86 RAmarl.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
May 28, 2010, 11:39 AM
If you play decently often that'd be great, i go through phases though, sometimes you'll find me on every day, others it'll be 2 weeks and thne the cycle repeats

Chukie sue
May 29, 2010, 08:23 PM
I'll play with anyone here. I've actually been getting on quite often lately :o

I go under the name "Ryuzaki" and almost all the rooms I make are entitled "TTF :D" or "RT :D"

EST time zome :)

TrueChaos
Jun 4, 2010, 06:08 PM
i'll play with most people and i'm on most days

mr.gray
Jun 4, 2010, 11:41 PM
I'll join up with you guys, tell me when to meet up. Western pacific time, CA.
Please PM me and I'll try to get back to you ASAP.
BTW, if you are going to look for me, my character's name is ZERO and you can usually find me in Skyline, block1, lobby5.

TrueChaos
Jun 5, 2010, 12:06 PM
i'm in the UK so GMT which is EST+5 i think.

mr.gray
Jun 6, 2010, 10:05 AM
Timezones sure do make it difficult to find people