PDA

View Full Version : Auto Reverser

Slash_Gunz
Mar 4, 2003, 06:16 PM
Hello,

I just wanted to let everybody know about the reverser ability of certain MAGs. Many believe is automated, but its not. You have total control of it.

Here it goes how, you can only activate the reverser with the help of other people. Your MAG must have the ability to cast reverser, you need 30 Pb and somebody to do a photon blast.

When you die, and if someone does a photon blast and if you have the 30 pb points.. donate your 30 pb points and the reverser ability will get activated reviving you right after the photon blast is done.

This could be of great help when fighting strong bosses like Olga.. where a member of your team could be out of the moon atomizers reach..

<<-SLASH->>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Slash_Gunz on 2003-03-04 15:17 ]</font>

polishedweasel
Mar 4, 2003, 07:27 PM
hmmm....That's very interesting. I never thought of that. do you donate Pb the same way you do to get the shifta and deband bonuses too? I forgot what button you hit to do this. I beleive it's Y but I'm not sure. I'll have to try this though...

IronKnight
Mar 4, 2003, 07:42 PM
Wow... I've never tried this b4... I'll haveta give it a go once PSO Xbox comes out.

Mr_Snuggles
Mar 4, 2003, 07:50 PM
Awesome slash! umm how do i get my mag to have reverser capabilities? can i feed it moon atomizers? XD

TeamPhalanx
Mar 4, 2003, 09:07 PM
True and False. You can trigger it that way, but, explain this.

I'm offline. I get killed. I get revived with 1/2 my HP left. Since dolls restore full HP/TP, it can only be that the mag revived me.

Conclusion: It is triggered by the mag.

GandorDurin
Mar 4, 2003, 09:23 PM
On 2003-03-04 18:07, TeamPhalanx wrote:
True and False. You can trigger it that way, but, explain this.

I'm offline. I get killed. I get revived with 1/2 my HP left. Since dolls restore full HP/TP, it can only be that the mag revived me.

Conclusion: It is triggered by the mag.

I can definately say it's only happened to me at completely random times, usually offline (since most of the time I'm not using a reverser mag online), but if it's true that it can be triggered that way...How does one donate the 30 pbs? Does the mag do that automatically?

Blood_Dragoon
Mar 4, 2003, 10:50 PM
I suppose you could trigger it that way but the mag will still reverser at random without someone's help.

dj_dan
Mar 4, 2003, 10:58 PM
Ok, I'll just say what I know about this, and lets hope it helps.

If you're mag has the reverser ability, it will randomly cast reverser if you die.

That is fact, but the rest is speculation.

I've found that if I keep my mag happy and constantly feed it, it will revive more often.

Another thing that I know works is this.

If someone launches the Leilla photon blast, you can donate 10-30pb and you will be revived.
I don't think this will work for all pb's as Leilla is the "healing" pb.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dj_dan on 2003-03-04 19:58 ]</font>

Whatley
Mar 4, 2003, 11:17 PM
On 2003-03-04 16:27, polishedweasel wrote:
...I beleive it's Y but I'm not sure....

You do press the Y button to donate PB when someone starts a PB Blast. The chat icon will change when someone starts a PB Blast.

My mag has the reverser ability and has never casted it on me when I died. My mag is stupid. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Whatley on 2003-03-04 20:22 ]</font>

Blood_Dragoon
Mar 4, 2003, 11:34 PM
On 2003-03-04 20:17, Whatley wrote:

You do press the Y button to donate PB when someone starts a PB Blast. The chat icon will change when someone starts a PB Blast.

My mag has the reverser ability and has never casted it on me when I died. My mag is stupid. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Whatley on 2003-03-04 20:22 ]</font>

Well if you were feeding you mag the concertina wire you didn't finish then it should be obvious why it's stupid. . . http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Whatley
Mar 4, 2003, 11:42 PM
On 2003-03-04 20:34, Blood_Dragoon wrote:

On 2003-03-04 20:17, Whatley wrote:

Well if you were feeding you mag the concertina wire you didn't finish then it should be obvious why it's stupid. . . http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

LOL

I only fed it part of my concertina wire only once.

Slash_Gunz
Mar 8, 2003, 04:19 PM
Heh... I´m not stating a theory here.. I´m trying to share a proven skill.

Ive been playing PSO for a long time.. and It has never happend to me that the mag uses reverser right after the I die.. either offline or online. I personally don´t believe it works that way.

When you activate the reverser on the Mag the mag will revive you full health.

Mr_Snuggles
Mar 8, 2003, 04:22 PM
I've done this method today and it worked w/ "pilla" (the pb). so i believe it does works with every pb not just the "healing" pb...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mr_Snuggles on 2003-03-08 13:27 ]</font>

Koushirou
Mar 8, 2003, 04:27 PM
How often your mag uses it's abilities(shifta/deband, invulnerability, reverser, and resta) depends on sychro, doesn't it?

Cloak
Mar 8, 2003, 04:28 PM
The mag's built-in Reverser thingy has nothin' to do with the PB Reverser. Some mags have a special where it revives you at random when you die. But any mag can do the Reverser talked about here. It doesn't work on all PB though, I tried with Mylla and it worked, then I tried with Pilla and my friend didn't revive. It probably only works for Mylla/Leilla since they're the only support PB's.

LamerPanda
Mar 8, 2003, 04:30 PM
On 2003-03-08 13:27, Koushirou wrote:
How often your mag uses it's abilities(shifta/deband, invulnerability, reverser, and resta) depends on sychro, doesn't it?

I thought that judged how quickly you get a PB, and IQ was how often your mag used its skills.

Could be wrong, though.

SLyNKee
Mar 8, 2003, 04:32 PM
thats a neat little trick, too bad its to hard to explain it to somebody on pso without a keyboar

Slash_Gunz
Mar 8, 2003, 04:37 PM
The MAG Reverser. It has never happend to me.. Even tho I almost always have the sychro and IQ full.

All the times Ive done the Photon Blast Reverser.. It has been the Mylla Pb Hmm.. Maybe it dosent work with all Pbs but it sure does with Mylla.

Today I´m going to test it with others Photon Blasts and see if others work.