PDA

View Full Version : how much your pso ep1&2 cost?

cleriyou
May 23, 2010, 06:55 AM
I will mean.Is normal or the pso ep1&2 in gcn cost 99.00$?

AlexCraig
May 23, 2010, 12:55 PM
If you are asking how much PSO costs for Dreamcast or Gamecube, $100 is too much. It is worth anywhere from $30 to $60 or so. A bit more sometimes for the Plus version. but not $100

Kevin PSO
May 25, 2010, 12:05 AM
I bought my copy for $20, but that was back when it was still available in stores. Nowadays the game is rare (especially the plus version) so if you can find a new copy for $99 it's worth the price. If it's used however I would only spend $50-$60 on it tops.

AlexCraig
May 25, 2010, 12:10 AM
I got PSO+ from a member on this site (new in plastic) for $25.

sCI
May 31, 2010, 12:53 AM
:lol: Has it really gotten this bad? Really?

Damn. What 7 years does to a good game....

NegaTsukasa
May 31, 2010, 02:24 PM
I bought my copy for $20, but that was back when it was still available in stores. Nowadays the game is rare(especially the plus version) so if you can find a new copy for $99 it's worth the price. If it's used however I would only spend $50-$60 on it tops.

oh yes, I remember that. I got lucky and got the plus version for 30 bucks while it was still in stores.
after that, I never saw it again.

a few friends of mine got it ordered for around 30-50 dollars online.

AlexCraig
May 31, 2010, 02:35 PM
:lol: Has it really gotten this bad? Really?

Damn. What 7 years does to a good game....

It is still an expensive and great game. I just got my PSO+ cheaper because I knew the guy, and he had several copies and was willing to part with one.

RizaHawkeye
Jun 7, 2010, 06:24 AM
i bought pso GC for 40 something bucks with shipping last year, well worth it

Tweengo
Jun 8, 2010, 06:48 AM
I bought mine (normal, not PLUS.....damn Sega of EU) for £20 about 4 years ago. Still got it. Still play it from time to time. Still no Sealed J Sword :(

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 8, 2010, 07:00 PM
oh yes, I remember that. I got lucky and got the plus version for 30 bucks while it was still in stores.
after that, I never saw it again.

a few friends of mine got it ordered for around 30-50 dollars online.
Yeah, Plus was a Bargain Price release.

Original Retail $30 USD.

I had money to spare at the time, and bought 2 copies (of their only 5 in store release day/week*), figuring somewhere down the line I could sell it to someone from the site. Profit being secondary to getting another Phantasy Star fan the game. Since back in the day another fan on the site gave me a GC modem for free due to having an extra, and I'd figure to pass on the good will - pay it forward with him being long gone. (another sorta friend got me a deal on a GC Broadband Adapter in his store, $20)

*That last Sonic Team interview fiasco about "...Everybody buy 5 copies of PSZero please!" I wrote somewhere else, if I had done so back then for PSO+ , 3 other people going to that store may not have gotten a chance to play a niche, Phantasy Star game. Twas back in the days before buying games online a lot more now, though.

dragoon-girl
Jun 8, 2010, 08:38 PM
I paid what ever it was when it came out.. £35? :P I forget what Gamecube games normally were here.

If you count the adapters as part of it.. first 56K later broadband, then that was a bit extra. >_>;