PDA

View Full Version : Dumbass Comments

Delete
May 24, 2010, 03:39 AM
I've been seeing some really stupid comments, and now it's time to share them with you guys. Sure there are idiots on youtube, but some of these just have to be shared.

These are actual quotes from people on Youtube copy and pasted of course.

"dude modding is pointless,u can get a virus from that"

"k i subscribed wheres my recon my gamertag is ********* " <-----yes, he put actual tag thinking someone on youtube can give him Recon.

"I hat Spidr Man 3 the venom had like 2 part and y was venom n like 2 parts for because he is the best ok so thats y i hate it alot"

"Shut Up or I'll slap you through your computer"

"I'm proud to admit I don't have a life because then you know I'm better then you at this game"

I will be adding more soon, feel free to share :D

Skuda
May 24, 2010, 03:41 AM
Ironically, I am posting this:

"First!"

Mysterious-G
May 24, 2010, 03:43 AM
yt comment reader >>>stupiditymeter>>> yt comment writer

Delete
May 24, 2010, 03:52 AM
Hey, you calling me dumb :wacko:

darkante
May 24, 2010, 07:07 AM
Youtube is serious buizness. Opinion is a no-no since that awokes the beast within. :wacko:

KodiaX987
May 24, 2010, 07:18 AM
http://www.shinyshiny.tv/xkcd_youtube-thumb-430x477.jpg

Retehi
May 24, 2010, 09:22 AM
I have Youtube comments disabled by default.

Blue-Hawk
May 24, 2010, 10:40 AM
"I hat Spidr Man 3 the venom had like 2 part and y was venom n like 2 parts for because he is the best ok so thats y i hate it alot"

"Shut Up or I'll slap you through your computer"

Ok, the Spiderman 3 guy made me feel like I lost a few points of IQ trying to translate it to legible reading.

The slapper one I liked and might have to use that in places. THAT one is funny.

darkante
May 24, 2010, 10:57 AM
I wonder more in how the writer can understand his own writing.

joefro
May 24, 2010, 11:34 AM
It's better to just not look at the YouTube comments.

Shadowpawn
May 24, 2010, 02:07 PM

For a while youtube actually had that feature on there. I lol'd.

KodiaX987
May 24, 2010, 02:41 PM
Now for a real one, from real life:

"Dude, I'm gonna get RF Online. 'Cuz there are robots in it. And robots are cool."

Delete
May 24, 2010, 09:31 PM
Got a few more, been trying to get some really bad grammar one's :D

"I looked everywhere but I canot find the lyrics for it, and what iss this Gogle you said to look up"

"The first one was way better than the other matrix movies, keevis Rever should make a 4th one where he fights like a clone of himself, it'd definitley be better than the garbage in theaters today like that one with that one guy from that football movie"

"I would comment back but I won't go down to your level of stupidity. However, I will say that your the dumbest person on the internet for thinking this is real. Do you believe everything you see on your black and white computer or are you just stupid?"

Delete
May 25, 2010, 05:56 AM
Oh God, I think I actually found the worst comment on youtube, so be prepared to feel dumb if you attempt to read it. Sorry to do this to you all but here goes. :(

Actually gonna cut and paste the whole argument, this is about halo 3 btw. Pretty sure you can tell who is who in this case.

"Doont u no whut he was saing it was make no sense. Shut the shit out I slap you if you reply back at me. I dontt have da time to rgue with some assbitch"

"Dude, can you learn to spell because that's the worst grammar I ever seen."

"I don give a Monky Shit how I spelling, why dont you sent me a gamertag so I cant prove I can whip your ass Talkinng it cheap"

"Kid, STFU seriously and get a life."

"I hab me a life and it way better than your mom at night and I don have a STFU, what the hell is that anyway"

"shut the fuck up"

"my tag isn ********, add my and we will can see who is last one last one talking.

Mysterious-G
May 25, 2010, 06:06 AM
Well, uh, the guy provoked me like that, I had to reply back that way.

joefro
May 25, 2010, 08:47 AM
Oh wow, nice find Delete. I'm pretty sure that I have played PSU with that kid before.

Outrider
May 25, 2010, 10:09 AM
I like the idea that "Monky Shit" is a proper noun.

NegaTsukasa
Jun 21, 2010, 03:06 AM
High-larious stuff.

its so funny how people type nowadays.

btw, 500th post FTW!

Blue-Hawk
Jun 21, 2010, 10:42 PM
High-larious stuff.

its so funny how people type nowadays.

btw, 500th post FTW!

Case in point there?

Seth Astra
Jun 21, 2010, 10:49 PM

Oh God, I think I actually found the worst comment on youtube, so be prepared to feel dumb if you attempt to read it. Sorry to do this to you all but here goes. :(

Actually gonna cut and paste the whole argument, this is about halo 3 btw. Pretty sure you can tell who is who in this case.

"Doont u no whut he was saing it was make no sense. Shut the shit out I slap you if you reply back at me. I dontt have da time to rgue with some assbitch"

"Dude, can you learn to spell because that's the worst grammar I ever seen."

"I don give a Monky Shit how I spelling, why dont you sent me a gamertag so I cant prove I can whip your ass Talkinng it cheap"

"Kid, STFU seriously and get a life."

"I hab me a life and it way better than your mom at night and I don have a STFU, what the hell is that anyway"

"shut the fuck up"

"my tag isn ********, add my and we will can see who is last one last one talking.
Both of these are epic wins.

NeonaPulsar
Jun 21, 2010, 11:18 PM
@ Seth: I'm glad this is a friendly community, I don't like mean things like that...

But it was still funny, as long as its else where

Delete
Jun 22, 2010, 08:37 AM
Here's one I just found that's kinda worth sharing :D

"a lot of these are rare, but they happen often."

Jun 23, 2010, 03:48 PM
tldr.

(saying it's dumb, not saying this thread is too long)

xmoonprismpowerx
Jun 24, 2010, 08:31 AM
Ugh. Youtube comments really make me give up on all of mankind. Even though I know it's a bunch of 11 year olds and youtube comments are some of the dingy parts of the internets... still. STILL!

Seth Astra
Jun 24, 2010, 09:03 AM
^This. Honestly, Youtube does need that program to read the comments back to the poster. It might cut down on the junk on there.

xmoonprismpowerx
Jun 24, 2010, 09:09 AM
^This. Honestly, Youtube does need that program to read the comments back to the poster. It might cut down on the junk on there.

Yea, but I doubt that trusty program could handle it. "omg ur so ghey what the heck!1111" translates to: " oh em gee ur so g hey what the heck one one one one one one".

Really, I rarely comment on things simply because my brain would explode if I actually tried to argue with one of those people. ESPECIALLY if it was anything politics, religion, or controversial. I'd get lazy within the 3rd post.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Jun 24, 2010, 11:52 AM
i dont have a youtube account, but i find it fun to argue wen ur obviously keeping your cool (just dont be an A** about it) and the other person totally explodes because they know u make more sense then them

FOnewearl-Lina
Jun 26, 2010, 01:19 AM
"There's no one who want's this thing over more than I do, y'know I'd like my life back" -Tony Hayward

Ranmaru
Jul 1, 2010, 12:16 PM
I have Youtube comments disabled by default.

Me too. I'm the person who actually wants to post something about what I am watching. : D

HUnewearl_Meira
Jul 1, 2010, 12:24 PM

KodiaX, this isn't Slashdot. XKCD links are not obligatory.

They are appreciated, however.