PDA

View Full Version : Lavis cannon?!

LSukora
May 24, 2010, 05:45 PM
Hi, i recently got a lavis cannon and i looked at its states to day to see that its "ICE" and not soul.Im so confused, cud it be cheated, and if so will it give me problems?:-? Cause its kinda cool tho to

Ech01
May 24, 2010, 06:11 PM
You mean it has Ice instead of Soul element? Then yes, it's cheated.

Kirukia
May 24, 2010, 06:33 PM
Lavis will always have Soul element, as Ech0 said.
I'm assuming you got it in a trade and didn't just find it.

White-Disaster
May 25, 2010, 03:43 AM
like I said^^ sorry for you :(

Sleeper
May 25, 2010, 06:59 AM
Bad luck my friend. You can't trade hacked weapons but I wonder how this slipped through.

LSukora
May 25, 2010, 10:50 AM
well it was traded to me :/

Chaos Rappy
May 25, 2010, 10:52 AM
Bad luck my friend. You can't trade hacked weapons but I wonder how this slipped through.

That's not true. You can trade hacked weapons as much as you like, so long as they're within possible confines of the game (such as a different element on a rare, so long as the element does not exceed the weapon's possible max element level). The only ones thar cannot be traded are the ones that are basically "obvious hack is obvious", and even then, some tradeables are like that too... *coughCelebLv3MiliasBreakerwithgodlystatscough* <_<

Broken_L_button
May 25, 2010, 10:56 AM

You can trade hacked weapons in those two scenarios:

1-both cards have activated the cheat for this hacked wep (that's how people can trade weapons with impossible stats)

2-the weapon's stats are within the possible limits of the gamecard
(example: a hacked P-wand+127 0/0/0/0/0 cannot be traded to another card while a hacked P-wand+10 40/0/35/10/15 can, since a P-wand with those stats is a "possible" weapon in a lolgit gamecard)

Chukie sue
May 25, 2010, 07:34 PM
That's not true. You can trade hacked weapons as much as you like, so long as they're within possible confines of the game (such as a different element on a rare, so long as the element does not exceed the weapon's possible max element level). The only ones thar cannot be traded are the ones that are basically "obvious hack is obvious", and even then, some tradeables are like that too... *coughCelebLv3MiliasBreakerwithgodlystatscough* <_<

Omigosh remember Yang's breaker!!??!?!??! I wouldn't have believed him except he had multiple witnesses who testified. Of course, he could have hacked it and just pretended to get it as a drop, but eh, I trust him.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/953869-phantasy-star-zero/53131863

His breaker ^

Broken_L_button
May 25, 2010, 09:59 PM
OMG!! That was so long ago! That thing really just broke the game more than any celeb wep could ever do. The ironic part of it all: it's lolgit :D.

Sleeper
May 26, 2010, 03:17 AM
Oh I didnt think you could trade hacked things. Well thats not good to know.