PDA

View Full Version : I am getting bored with this.

girshootslasers
May 24, 2010, 06:15 PM
Ok. i have a 150 hucast ,a 109 hucast, a 166 humar, a 168 humar, a 104 hucast, a 136 ramar, and a 133 ramar. I have TJS for my Hucast, i have excal, Rika's Claw, SN with 30 hit, FS with hit, baranze launcher, and a lot more. what do I do besides work for lvl 200?

Neith
May 24, 2010, 06:50 PM
Level 200 would keep you really busy. None of your characters are even halfway (EXP-wise) to 200 yet.

Other suggestions would be Challenge Mode, help friends hunt/level or check over dropcharts to see if there's anything else worth hunting.

Outta curiosity, how long did it take you to find the SJS?

girshootslasers
May 24, 2010, 07:15 PM
oh SJS took about 5 days.

AlexCraig
May 24, 2010, 07:21 PM
Could do quests just for the hell of it. Could hunt down rare weapons (not just buy them from other people). Could help new players level up.

girshootslasers
May 24, 2010, 07:31 PM
i have alot of stuff. i prefer to find things and not buy them.

my team always makes me lvl them. plus our team has gotten the best goal done. own our own ship. Ridiculous is ours!

girshootslasers
May 24, 2010, 07:33 PM
also Alex, can you fetch me a list of items i can get from missions?

Xefi
May 24, 2010, 09:03 PM
you can also take a short break and play another game.

Kevin PSO
May 24, 2010, 11:52 PM
you can also take a short break and play another game.
Agreed 8-)

Take a break, and play something else or just take a break in general. Come back to PSO in a few weeks, and it'll feel new again.

girshootslasers
May 26, 2010, 04:17 PM
thanks. I am taking a break this week. it is also finals week, so when i come back i will be preeety happy.

HUnewearl_Meira
May 26, 2010, 04:36 PM
You could also try to work out the relationships between NPCs. If you pay attention, there's a small group of NPCs that keep turning up in quests. Try and figure out where they pop up, and who they are. You'll learn a lot about the game world that way, and discover the surprising depth of the PSO storyline.

girshootslasers
May 26, 2010, 04:59 PM
ehh. the whole Weapons clan and soul eater thing bore me.

Ryna
May 27, 2010, 09:21 AM
Ok. i have a 150 hucast ,a 109 hucast, a 166 humar, a 168 humar, a 104 hucast, a 136 ramar, and a 133 ramar. I have TJS for my Hucast, i have excal, Rika's Claw, SN with 30 hit, FS with hit, baranze launcher, and a lot more. what do I do besides work for lvl 200?

Have you ever tried playing Challenge Mode? I always found it more interesting than regular gameplay. It requires you to have a decent team and good understanding of gameplay mechanics. I always found grinding to level 200 to be a tedious process.

Beyond that, take some time off and play another game.

Red Ring
May 27, 2010, 03:10 PM
I've quit several times after getting all of the rare items. Turns out I play until I have enough stuff to trade and then I just sit around and trade nonstop until i get everything in the game. I've done it like 10 times every time I get all the rares I just play through the levels over and over only focusing on getting to level 200 and just implode and either sell my gear for money and quit or when I was younger start cheating and ban evade the mods pretty much begging them to make me quit the game.

I'd have to agree just keep your cool and do other things. I have a PSO account but I barley touch it especially since I don't have the motivation to find or buy my way back to the top. I pretty much just screw around in the dressing room making a character and level up a few levels before quitting again these days. I need that PSO fix but I don't last long. It's such a cool game but I'm sick of it. PSPo2 will probably be boring as hell too but that's my next step.

Kent
May 27, 2010, 08:03 PM
You could try playing a Force.

girshootslasers
May 28, 2010, 03:56 PM
I could. but I am not done with Rangers yet.

sCI
May 31, 2010, 12:55 AM
Try and re-find the SJS offline......:lol:

We could all use two SJS's

girshootslasers
May 31, 2010, 01:02 PM
man,if anyone wants to hang out, i am Rain in Ridiculous! lobby 1.just stop me and say you are from psoworld or something.

TrueChaos
Jun 4, 2010, 06:07 PM
there are SOOOOOOO many more items you could hunt. granted you may not NEED them but to get them would be an achievement