PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 psp2 us q's

Red Ring
May 25, 2010, 10:33 PM
so i have q's. look at my q's

Cheats in jp version apparent?

besides dodging shield new content multiplayer minor changes to be more like pso is there any big differences? i played jp demo and i thought it was fairly similar even with the changes and from the boss fights ive seen they seemed kind of gimmicky ie shoot legs knock it over shoot exposed core win game. kind of overly simple. are there any complex bosses like those big robots that were in pso and even ps0 you know the ones baranz or some shit. i like complex enemies that do lots of things. they got any of that in this?

Typestatic
May 25, 2010, 11:48 PM
Nice vocab... *shrug*

are there any complex bosses like those big robots that were in pso and even ps0 you know the ones baranz or some shit. i like complex enemies that do lots of things. they got any of that in this?

Can't answer much on the Western release since it's too early (regarding DLC and for anything to be associated with the current JP content) but there are complex bosses; providing that you get through the whole of story mode. There are re-skins and such but it's still decent.

Earlier bosses... of course they're less complex.
Most of the current PSU bosses have been lost a few of their abilities but just minor.

Something like this might tickle your fancy, scroll on down to the boss...
http://www.typestatic.com/archives/1227

Mike
May 26, 2010, 04:02 AM
are there any complex bosses like those big robots that were in pso and even ps0 you know the ones baranz or some shit.

If your definition of "complex" simply consists of fighting enemies that launch missle that can be steered back towards them, then no. If it happens to be a bit wider than that, then yes.

Red Ring
May 26, 2010, 10:00 AM
I was under the influence of something when I made this thread. Sorry. It looks good enough. I'm gonna get it.

kongajinken
May 26, 2010, 04:36 PM
They did a good job of making the bosses feel both boss like and unique.