PDA

View Full Version : NBA Finals 2010

AC9breaker
May 26, 2010, 10:43 PM
Is anyone here watching the finals? I've been a huge Magic fan since I was a kid. My brother was a knicks fan and I picked them as my team cause I liked their logo and the "Little Penny" sketches they had use to kill me as a kid.

Anyway I'm glad to see my team performing good oh my god these last few games are freaking amazing. The Magic sent a loud message tonight that it's not over and I'm so excited to see that my team has the potential to make NBA history by being the first team to come back from a 3-0 deficit.

But as if the East coast conference finals weren't thrilling enough, the West Coast finals is just as amazing. Steve Nash and Phoenix are playing their hearts out and have kept alive. It's tough for me to pick a favorite out of that series since I really like the Lakers, but I really like Steve Nash and his tenacity and I really wanna see him get his first ring. Now that I think about it, Steve Nash looks like a smaller slender Drew Brees. haha. Anyway, thoughts?

The Last Baron
May 27, 2010, 12:34 AM
Lakers4lyfe

Powder Keg
May 27, 2010, 12:39 AM
I'd die of laughter if two boston teams choke a 3-0 lead this year.

It'll probably be Boston and LA in the finals though so I should probably just shoot myself now.

Shou
May 27, 2010, 02:43 AM
I was at the Suns and Lakers game in box seats. LOVED IT! GAME WAS AWSOME! SUNS PWN! :D :D :D

AC9breaker
Jun 5, 2010, 09:32 AM
Fook da Boston Celtics.

I'm rolling with Kobe and the Lakers. Lakers in 6.

Also I just wanna say I hate every godamn Boston team. Red Sox,Patriots, Celtics. Philladelphia teams are getting there as well.

Powder Keg
Jun 5, 2010, 12:00 PM
Dammit....what did I say....can we get a stadium collapse? j/k :D

On a side note (I know no one cares about hockey) but I'm banking on the Flyers taking the cup home.

SStrikerR
Jun 6, 2010, 04:30 PM
Also I just wanna say I hate every godamn Boston team. Red Sox,Patriots, Celtics. Should've stopped here. Here you were good.
Philladelphia teams are getting there as well. Not only did you spell Philadelphia wrong, your house is going to burn to the ground soon.

Anyways, Sixers in 4..oh wait. Nevermind. Lakers in 6.

Also, Flyers are gonna win in 6.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 7, 2010, 01:34 AM
Ray Allen playing Jesus Shuttlesworth last night.

One airball late, no matter. Finals record 8 three-point field goals. As well keeping that best % ever in Finals history.

SStrikerR
Jun 7, 2010, 07:47 PM
Ray Allen playing Jesus Shuttlesworth last night.

One airball late, no matter. Finals record 8 three-point field goals. As well keeping that best % ever in Finals history.

And considering he got the first 7 before the first half was over, I'm sure he could've had more.

Pballer42
Jun 7, 2010, 09:24 PM
Man this finals hasnt really interested me. I would have liked to see the magic on the east versus either the suns or thunder but I just had that feeling it would be LA - BOS.

Game 2 was almost like watching a Re-run of He Got Game as other people have stated lol. But its okay im more excited to see where all these free agents end up for next year.

AC9breaker
Jun 17, 2010, 11:12 PM
FUCK YEAH FUCK THE CELTICS

Congratulations to the Lakers. Paul Gasol = Beast Mode. Ron Artest Wingman. Derek Fisher, Old reliable. and of course Kobe Bryant MVP.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 17, 2010, 11:27 PM
FUCK YEAH FUCK THE CELTICS

Congratulations to the Lakers. Paul Gasol = Beast Mode. Ron Artest Wingman. Derek Fisher, Old reliable. and of course Kobe Bryant MVP.
HEY HEY STAY CLASSY LA - FLIP not a table but SOMe CARS! FUXYEAAAA
(Dude, aren't you currently in/maybe from Jersey?)

Kobe Beans shouldn't be MVP, they carried his NOT MICHAEL JORDAN - NOT EVEN OSCAR ROBERTSON or WILT the STILT CHAMBERLAIN ass all game.

And the games he scored over 30, they lost and nobody came along with him. He makes nobody better. He thinks he's the man in locker room sessions with that Rick Fox dude, "You see that right there, I hate that, I'm never going to let that happen, I'ma bust they heads"

No Kobe, you Italian, tries to hard to be American. Go wear some throwbacks and get a butterfly crown tattoo. Streets.

-

Glad for Ron though. He didn't shout out his 37 weeks of Michael Jackson Thriller during his interview though. :wacko:

The Last Baron
Jun 17, 2010, 11:40 PM
LAKERS 4 LYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYFE

LAKERS LOVE THREAD BROS. SHOW HOW MUCH BETTER THE LAKERS ARE THAN YOU.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 18, 2010, 12:00 AM
CAPITAL LETTERS!!!!!!!

People from California are crazy.

Shadowpawn
Jun 18, 2010, 12:10 AM
Oh the Lakers won yet another championship, how boring.

Volcompat321
Jun 18, 2010, 12:31 AM
It's all good.
Screw the LAkers.

Celtics are still a better team!
LAkers just got lucky! :p

Seriously, good game, I was watching it on my fancy phone, while I was at Applebees.

Powder Keg
Jun 18, 2010, 12:42 AM
The Detroit Red Wings of the NBA.....ZzZZzZZZZzZz.....

AC9breaker
Jun 18, 2010, 12:45 AM
yeah, I was watching the first half with some friends at work then watched the 2nd half at home. It was a fantastic game. I'm not an L.A. fan but I loath boston teams and I like the Lakers team. I'm an Orlando Magic fan but I don't mind cheering for the Lakers. Especially since it seems everyone likes the Celtics.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 18, 2010, 12:49 AM
Mickael Pietrus and Adonal "Democracy Matters" Foyle are like the new "Warriors East."

Mini afro didn't help Pietrus this year though. And Vince Carter looked broken. Did not replace the Turk & the glue of that team when they went to the Finals.

AC9breaker
Jun 18, 2010, 12:58 AM
Yeah I agree. Carter didn't do much and I think loosing my homie turkey glue made us a worse team. But carter was there to patch the void of not having the turk, not so much replace him.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 18, 2010, 01:03 AM
Turk wanted Vince Carter Monies, and possible Euro-settle down town, Carter wanted to prove he still has it, but didn't work out for him. Nagging injuries caught up to him, tweaks and such during the season into the playoffs.

Gortattoo wanted to leave but they didn't want to let him go!

Dwight was distracted by too much Barkley/T-Mobile/movies, etc. But could take to learning how to play with fouls and some veteran stuff to get the defenders off him or sized up away from the ball so they don't just hack.

Volcompat321
Jun 18, 2010, 01:04 AM
:disapprove:

Keely
Jun 18, 2010, 01:28 AM
I was watching... while I was at Applebees.

In 2008, I was watching the NBA Finals at Applebees when I saw my team lose. Coincidence?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 18, 2010, 08:12 AM
:disapprove:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/2167671690_ef1400358c_o.jpg

I hope he doesn't hang up his Air Force 1's, or else the league will never be the same.

On a foul he disputed, "BALL DON'T LIE"

Pau missed both.

Ball didn't lie.

-

Previous game in the series on a Kobe Technical Free chance FT, "Ball don't lie!" Kobe missed.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 21, 2010, 02:22 AM
Nate is so great

[spoiler-box]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/NUBA/naterobinson.gif[/spoiler-box]

He stopped doing that, but it wasn't enough. Only used sparingly to jumpstart the team. And then for a stretch of keep his energizer bunny self on the bench for couples of games at a time.

-
Pertinent to convo:

Hair Flight Club for men:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/NUBA/4034868424_d82eddec74_o.png
[spoiler-box]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/NUBA/4034868426_470a6cca9f_o.jpg[/spoiler-box]

AC9breaker
Jun 21, 2010, 05:13 PM
lmfao, godamn Vince Carter. What happened to you? You use to be amazing in Toronto.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 22, 2010, 03:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpzJgLzzX38

See, Italian beans.

Also even more historical,

Pacers waive Reggie Miller. He's no Cal Ripken now after this factoid.

And those good :burger: Guys, were there too for some reason, "Where Tyra at?!"