PDA

View Full Version : GC: SnAPPLE Sato

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Mar 4, 2003, 11:39 PM
This Sato will have 5 Defense, 50 Power, 45 Dex, and 0 Mind at level 100; with photon blasts Estlla, Pilla, and Mylla & Youlla.

Make a GREENNILL, BLUEFULL, PINKAL, ORAN, or WHITILL Ranger. The costume should be the color of the baby MAG you want to get. This ranger needs to feed the MAG when it evolves at level 50. Any ranger can do the feeding when the MAG reaches levels 10 and 35.

Feed the MAG antidotes. At level 10 it will evolve into Kalki.
Feed Kalki antidotes. At level 35 it will evolve into Mitra.
Feed Mitra antiparalysis. At level 50 it will evolve into Kaitabha.

Feed Kaitabha antidotes until its Dex reaches 45.
Feed Kaitabha dimates until its Pow reaches 49.

Now you need a VIRIDIA, BLUEFULL, REDRIA, or WHITILL FOnewearl or FOmarl.

Feed Kaitabha dimates until its Pow reaches 50.
At level 100 it will evolve into Sato.

Feed Sato Dimates to increase only Power.
Feed Sato Difluids to increase only Mind.
Feed Sato Antiparalysis to increase only Dex.

malinko
Mar 6, 2003, 08:02 PM
bump this works great http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Thumbalina2k
Mar 7, 2003, 11:40 AM
Right On! i'm gonna have to try that out!

Benjamin
Mar 7, 2003, 02:19 PM
I have a sato and it took me FOREVER to get its stats just how I want them
50/50/50/50

Chronoslash
Mar 7, 2003, 05:25 PM
This is great! Thanks for doing the research! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cheepcheep.gif

Ryo_Hayasa
Mar 7, 2003, 05:41 PM
alright time to throw a rench in this i'm going to try to Flip it and see if i can come out with a Mind based mag. i'll report if it works i'm giving this Sato to a person close to me and that Snap for the reserach, currently i have one Sato (black) made him all by myself and he's the cutes evilist lil bugger ever!

Muku6
Mar 7, 2003, 07:55 PM
Benjamin, HAH! I made my Sato 50/50/50/50 as well. I finished it a month or so ago. Took forever. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif So I know whatcha mean...

Minneyar
Mar 10, 2003, 05:15 PM
Very cool method, I'm using it right now to create a batch of Satos.. It works equally well for mind-based mags rather than power-based ones, just swap what items you feed it.

I would suggest one modification, though; on the last stage, when feeding the Kaitabha dimates, I think it's better to alternate feeding it monomates and sol atomizers. This increases power by 90 per two feeding periods, as opposed to dimates, which increase it by a total of 66; in addition, it's also cheaper (1050 meseta per two periods as opposed to 1800).

TedEdFred
Mar 10, 2003, 05:20 PM
*copy*
*right click*
*new text document*
*paste*
*close > save > yes*

Thanks

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Mar 10, 2003, 05:54 PM
Good suggestion minneyar. I was doing that a little bit, but didn't calculate the advantage.

Ryo_Hayasa
Mar 10, 2003, 06:22 PM
if anyone cares everything is going well except you don't do the exact opposite of everything and the mind mag sato will become a differnt mag i still haven't gotten the sato yet. but i'll let everyone know exactly how i did it. btw does anyone know how a Sky blue/ normal blue Sato looks like?

Blenjar
Mar 10, 2003, 09:52 PM
Satos are easy to make...heh, I just feed mag on my fomar or hucast, than when its time to lv 100, I give it to a special someone who get a sato lv 100....pretty easy tactic.

= guess thats all, enjoy my info if you care...=/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blenjar on 2003-03-10 18:53 ]</font>