PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Dedicated 360 Players?

terrell707
May 29, 2010, 12:45 PM
Are there any groups or clans out there that run missions other than white beast? im looking to run some missions all throughout Gurhal that people dont run anymore. if so can you guys point me in the direction of where i can find them at? :)

:::ReDBaR:::
May 29, 2010, 02:11 PM
I wouldn't mind finding the same thing.
Count me in if you find some 1.

BIG OLAF
May 29, 2010, 03:01 PM
My friends and I like to do all sorts of missions. We will do White Beast, but only if we haven't done it in a while ( i.e., we don't spam it constantly). Our favorite missions (or, mine, at least) are:

Sakura Blast
Flowery Pursuit
Dancing Birds
Bladed Legacy
SEED Express (been running that a lot lately to level my friends up)

..and that's just a few. If any 360 players need a person (or people) to play with, let me know.

ZIE creations
May 29, 2010, 05:19 PM
Dude, if you can't find people that do any mission besides white beast then you never leave white beast. I rarely ever do white beast and am always runnin around planets with other players I met doing the same thing. Just get a cool group and travel. you'll find someone. I've been doing the GBR but it's died lately as it's been out for a wile.

Max B
May 29, 2010, 05:27 PM
Dude, if you can't find people that do any mission besides white beast then you never leave white beast. I rarely ever do white beast and am always runnin around planets with other players I met doing the same thing. Just get a cool group and travel. you'll find someone. I've been doing the GBR but it's died lately as it's been out for a wile.

Ya, Gbr= dead and its going to be out for more than 3 more weeks yawn....

Dealbreaker
May 29, 2010, 05:32 PM
In the past i mostly soloed. However when i re join tuesday i would like to get a group of bearable people.... lol does that sound mean?

As of right now im only planning on running with Niceones (on this board) but i would love to add some people to are 2 men group. No little kids please. I would much rather play with people around my age (25).

My GT is : beetsmotel

Feel free to add me. However if you see me playing anything other then psu it is more then likely my older bro so dont get upset if i dont respond to a pm or game invite.

Izunagi
May 29, 2010, 09:52 PM
In the past i mostly soloed. However when i re join tuesday i would like to get a group of bearable people.... lol does that sound mean?

As of right now im only planning on running with Niceones (on this board) but i would love to add some people to are 2 men group. No little kids please. I would much rather play with people around my age (25).

My GT is : beetsmotel

Feel free to add me. However if you see me playing anything other then psu it is more then likely my older bro so dont get upset if i dont respond to a pm or game invite.

Doesn't sound that mean really...if at all. I just rejoined the game myself and have been soloing for the most part.. Of course I've always soloed unless I play with friends. I usually play some music while I just run around doing missions. Haven't even touched White Beast since I made my new character.

I guess I wouldn't mind running with ya, but not sure if you can stand the whole "no mic" thing on my side here. Still, be willing to play ya all if you do see me in-game.

Dealbreaker
May 29, 2010, 09:56 PM
Doesn't sound that mean really...if at all. I just rejoined the game myself and have been soloing for the most part.. Of course I've always soloed unless I play with friends. I usually play some music while I just run around doing missions. Haven't even touched White Beast since I made my new character.

I guess I wouldn't mind running with ya, but not sure if you can stand the whole "no mic" thing on my side here. Still, be willing to play ya all if you do see me in-game.

The no mic thing isnt a big deal to me. As long as your mic isnt blasting music into my headset were cool. Most of the time i dont even talk i have a usb keyboard on my 360 so i do alot of typing.

Cleptomaniac
May 29, 2010, 09:58 PM
What level are you?

Izunagi
May 29, 2010, 10:01 PM
Nah dude. I don't use my mic really. Not because I'm blasting music since I usually keep it on the down low (and I don't usually have my mic plugged in anyways). You can thank all those wonderful people who love to swear profanity/racist slurs...or just yell for the hell of it. Don't know what happened to my usb keyboard though. Use to have it, but now it's gone.

Cleptomaniac
May 29, 2010, 10:06 PM
Nah dude. I don't use my mic really. Not because I'm blasting music since I usually keep it on the down low (and I don't usually have my mic plugged in anyways). You can thank all those wonderful people who love to swear profanity/racist slurs...or just yell for the hell of it. Don't know what happened to my usb keyboard though. Use to have it, but now it's gone.

Mute function works wonders.

Dealbreaker
May 29, 2010, 10:12 PM

I understand... Why do you think i use my keyboard over my mic lol.

If you can throw out a hello and thank you every now and then were cool. Im also not greedy and dont ever feel the need to boot for video game items. :)

All my characters are at about 120-150 in fact i think 3 are 150 and the other is 120 something.

Izunagi
May 29, 2010, 11:37 PM
Highest character I have is...level 120, but I don't play him anymore. Been putting most of my time in my new character. Only level 48 as of right now...I think.