PDA

View Full Version : Wifi's finally working for me again! :D

Chaos Rappy
May 29, 2010, 08:30 PM
Got a newER router today (since the old one wasn't compatible for DS gaming, but still allowed the DSi Browser on <_<), and it works like MAGIC. Got connected in two seconds and now I can go for some online games with it, so... HUZZAH! :D

New FC in sig (obviously labeled "new"). The old one near my avatar (that cute little Rappy to the left... or wherever the avatar would be displayed for anyone else) will change when I get my old cart and reconfigure it with the new wifi. I hope to see you all once again in the battlefront and in the marketplace. ;P

Chukie sue
May 29, 2010, 08:50 PM
Huzzah :O! GFAGS is dead, by the way :/

My FC's are here chum :3

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178131

Chaos Rappy
May 29, 2010, 08:56 PM
Yeah, but some guys I used to play with in the past don't come here, but do go to GameFAQs, so I decided to try both, so nyeh. :P

Anyways, as with before, I'm still going to have issues being HERE and being able to immediately get on my wifi, so until I connect via the DSi Browser, it'll be like before, where you'll have to wait for me to connect anyways. >_<

Connection's good, though. Took about 2 seconds for it to connect to the wifi and get my FC, unlike before where it took 2 minutes just to tell me it failed. :P

Chukie sue
May 29, 2010, 08:58 PM
I get that alot :/ Usually I try to connect once but it always fails. If I try it a second time I -always- connect unless somebodys on the phone or something :/

Chaos Rappy
May 29, 2010, 09:07 PM
I get that alot :/ Usually I try to connect once but it always fails. If I try it a second time I -always- connect unless somebodys on the phone or something :/

Yeah, the phone was a problem back at my old house too... : /

...incidentally, the wifi I used to use wasn't exactly "mine", which raised the question of why when OUR phone rang, I lost my connection... ;<_<

Chukie sue
May 29, 2010, 09:09 PM
Haha thats kinda funny :P

Whenever a cell phone is on, or the microwave, I lag like a mammoth >:o

Force lag on Bleach: DS anyone? Im kidding... jeez.

PS: g'night. Gotta get to bed early as I was up in the ER last night until like 4am :/ I might hop on PSZ thought... under the radar :o

mMarikom
May 30, 2010, 11:09 AM
SWEET. I'll be adding you, chuckie, and white disaster tonight when I get on I've been kinda busy for my last little project for school...

Chaos Rappy
May 30, 2010, 12:38 PM
Adding you mMari... when I get off the DSi Browser, that is. ;p

And as far as being able to play with you, I'll be available sometime later today, about 2230 or so ET. Will you be on about then?

mMarikom
May 30, 2010, 07:27 PM
I don't think I'm doing anything tonight so why not?

Cruciarius
May 30, 2010, 08:45 PM
It's rather sad if your previous router didn't allow you to change it's security settings. That's all you should of had to do, to get it to work with your DS games. What brand was it?

Chaos Rappy
May 30, 2010, 09:20 PM
It's rather sad if your previous router didn't allow you to change it's security settings. That's all you should of had to do, to get it to work with your DS games. What brand was it?

It was the router. It just didn't have low enough of being able to set the security settings for me to be able to log DS games on. My NEW router, however, is basically more or less designed around wifi gaming, and works like a charm. My roomy uses the old router for his laptop, so it's all good. ;P

I don't think I'm doing anything tonight so why not?
Awesome. I should be in my room and online in about 10-15 minutes. Hope to see you and some other happy faces on by then! (You host pl0x? ;P)

EDIT: Make that 10 minutes from NOW. I had some issues that took longer than expected, so as of 2234, I should be ready in ten minutes. Sorry for the wait... ^^;

EDITEDIT: I hope you (and everyone else reading this) realizes that when I said 2230, I meant 10:30 pm... that's how military time works. Anything pm is basically the am amount +12, and there's no colons between the hour and minutes, so 2230=10:30 pm... <_<

Nick O'Demus
May 30, 2010, 10:38 PM
Unfortunately, I have to go to work tonight, but I'll be free wednesday and thursday if you want to do some late night runs then.

mMarikom
May 30, 2010, 10:46 PM
>_> ARMY TIME FAIL I thought you meant 11:30 sorry...

Chaos Rappy
May 30, 2010, 11:38 PM
Well, I WAS available around then... in my waiting for you, I went and beat Arca with my new FOnewy, only the DS to go until Hard (with her bombing Caduceus+35 with 65 Dark% :D).

As far as when I'm available, I can be on most weekend nights and maybe weekday nights. I'm completely unavailable before 1600 (4pm) on non-holiday weekdays, though (being tomorrow IS one, which means I am available tomorrow)...

So... yeah. I'm still available now and until probably 0300, and then later at probably noonish and beyond, if anyone's up. Right now, off to beat DS with FOnewy, and since I'm on my DSi now, I won't be able to check back here for about an hour, so that should be plenty of time.

Chaos Rappy
May 31, 2010, 02:12 AM
Well, I'm just gonna call it a night for now. If'n you want to play with me later, you know where to find me. ;P

As a side-note, unless otherwise duly noted, I will probably be unavailable today between 1700-2000, so if I don't post by then, I'm probably not going to be on until I do, but by benefit-of-the-doubt, I should be on around then...

Chaos Rappy
May 31, 2010, 11:45 AM
Welp, I'm up, for the most part available now, and just did a Free Play with some Japanese HUnewm (with my FOnewy Esmerelda), in the Hard DS, but couldn't friggin' beat Falz because MT was a ***** and I was only level 28 when we started... <.<

ANYWAYS... yeah. Hopefully I'll get to play with SOMEone before I have to go back to "academic learning days" *cough* :/

Kirukia
May 31, 2010, 11:51 AM
What levels are your characters?
Need help pleveling?

I can't do it until later though since I have to help with yardwork .___.

Chaos Rappy
May 31, 2010, 12:04 PM
Circuit-Z74A: HUcast/Lv41 (HP-build)
Esmerelda: FOnewearl/Lv32 (MST-build)

Both now have access to Hard and have beaten the story (not in that order, though, since beating the story allows you to do online Hard no matter what level you were ;P). My HU mains a Celeb3Nathaniel with good stats he found in a 20-floor run, and my FOnewy that 65 Dark% Caduceus I got and a Celeb4Magi Circuit with good stats and MS my HUcast found in that same run. XP

Kirukia
May 31, 2010, 12:24 PM
Well...
"Do you need help pleveling?"
Lol.
Also I might have some better things they can use.
I think I have a celeb 5 diopside (6 star, level 32) with MS your FOney can use.

Chaos Rappy
May 31, 2010, 01:15 PM
Well...
"Do you need help pleveling?"
Lol.
Also I might have some better things they can use.
I think I have a celeb 5 diopside (6 star, level 32) with MS your FOney can use.

Well, not REALLY, but I'd do anything to play with people NOT in Free Play mode... <.<

And that would be very nice of you if you could. She'll still probably main the Cad, but that would make for better use than the Magi Circuit, even if I do use Zonde a lot (and it being my highest level attack Tech)... ^^;

Nick O'Demus
May 31, 2010, 01:43 PM
I could loan you some of the mags or slot units from my tradelist if it would help. The nice thing about those is that they don't have level requirements. I can give you a 4-slot Pizza Box too if you haven't found it again yet (although it's ungrinded).

Chukie sue
May 31, 2010, 03:04 PM
Circuit-Z74A: HUcast/Lv41 (HP-build)
Esmerelda: FOnewearl/Lv32 (MST-build)

Both now have access to Hard and have beaten the story (not in that order, though, since beating the story allows you to do online Hard no matter what level you were ;P). My HU mains a Celeb3Nathaniel with good stats he found in a 20-floor run, and my FOnewy that 65 Dark% Caduceus I got and a Celeb4Magi Circuit with good stats and MS my HUcast found in that same run. XP

HP HUCasts = <3

You wont be dissapointed.

Chaos Rappy
May 31, 2010, 03:28 PM
I could loan you some of the mags or slot units from my tradelist if it would help. The nice thing about those is that they don't have level requirements. I can give you a 4-slot Pizza Box too if you haven't found it again yet (although it's ungrinded).

Yeah, ungrinded armors, right now, won't help much, since I seem to have a lack of necessary grinders needed to make the armors better than what I have now (4s Cuirass w/no grinds and 4s Aegir Robe maxed). :/

As for the mags, I don't really need them either, since I got lucky with my starters' traits, unless you have a Blue mag with 100 POW, Flozir, and Ruffian, since the one I have for my HUcast now will have to knock off 1 POW for 1 MND for Flozir, but is otherwise good. XP

Kirukia
Jun 1, 2010, 11:59 AM
Kay I have pizza boxes I can grind for you and I'll check if I have that diopside later when you're on.

Cruciarius
Jun 1, 2010, 12:22 PM
I have too many digrinders. Have a stack of 999 in my joint trunk and starting more stacks in each of my character's own trunks. So if you need any digrinders, let me know. I've got more than enough.

Chaos Rappy
Jun 1, 2010, 08:06 PM
Well, I'm here and can be available to play if you guys want... but I won't be available unless I'm needed/wanted, so... yeah. : /

Nick O'Demus
Jun 2, 2010, 02:52 PM
Let me know if you'll be on later tonight or tomorrow night.

Chaos Rappy
Jun 2, 2010, 04:27 PM
Well, I'm on now, so... if you reply in the next 10-ish minutes, you might be able to catch me. ;P

Nick O'Demus
Jun 2, 2010, 04:29 PM
In about 10-15 minutes I'm meeting up with NeonaPulsar for a trade, but I can stay on if you want to hook up then. Maybe they'll want to join too.

Chaos Rappy
Jun 2, 2010, 04:36 PM
Alright, I'm on my DSiXL now, so I can be on shortly, perhaps. ;p

Nick O'Demus
Jun 2, 2010, 04:56 PM
Sorry, communication error, rehosting.

Rayvinh
Jun 2, 2010, 05:20 PM
can i get in on some runs too? if that's ok.

Chaos Rappy
Jun 2, 2010, 06:20 PM
Yeah, sure, I got time for one more of Dark Shrine. It's been nice to me all day. :D

Rayvinh
Jun 2, 2010, 06:24 PM
I'm assuming i use your "new" fc right?

Chaos Rappy
Jun 2, 2010, 06:32 PM
Of course... ;P

White-Disaster
Jun 2, 2010, 06:35 PM
can I join, too? :P

Rayvinh
Jun 2, 2010, 06:36 PM
What levels are you gonna be using? I have my 98 RAcaseal ready, but I do have a 34 HUnewm i can use as well.

White-Disaster
Jun 2, 2010, 06:37 PM
I would use my HUcast lv. 42 since Chaos said he has to level up his new character or something like that XD

Rayvinh
Jun 2, 2010, 06:39 PM
ok well who's gonna host?

White-Disaster
Jun 2, 2010, 06:41 PM
Chaosmaster where are you? :P

Rayvinh
Jun 2, 2010, 06:54 PM
looks like they're not coming...

White-Disaster
Jun 2, 2010, 06:57 PM
hmm and what now?

Chaos Rappy
Jun 3, 2010, 12:02 AM
Sorry guys, I was going to start the game when I realized I didn't actually have the time to do it... had to go put in my study hours. I apoligize for the inconvenience, but as has been suggested by what I said, I couldn't just get back on and tell you I wasn't going to be able to get on. :(

However, I know that tomorrow, if one/both of you still want to play with me, just find a good time after 8pm EST and I can try to be on around then, if homework doesn't get too bad... can't guarantee it won't. :/