PDA

View Full Version : Tired to play alone

Exor-2
May 30, 2010, 09:07 AM
R'okay! My first (decent) wi-fi router that actually accepts my DS as my birthday gift! I'm pretty excited to play this game in online mode, for a change :D Anyone up to trade FCs with me?

Oh yeah, do notice, aside that DS, I don't have any gaming console at all. No PS2, no 360, not even a Wii. That, and well, aside offline gaming I'm pretty much a newbie. So expect me to commit a lot of mistakes when it comes about the whole Phantasy Star universe.

My regular is the HUcast sharing my forum name, Exor-2. Currently Lv.43, specialized in dual wielding - meaning, daggers and machine guns - and in a fresh-started file, finished the main storyline yesterday. Aside him, I also got a HUnewm who I haven't even started to play with yet, and I'll be doing a Human character, eventually.

Ah, almost forgot! I'm also a newcomer to the forums, buuut I haven't found any place here to do intros so... Meh, whatever, that'll do ;P

Radongerbil
May 30, 2010, 02:30 PM
Level 43? Cool my main is level 44, I'll add you, I'm GMT but my playing hours are late.

Exor-2
May 31, 2010, 05:52 AM
If it serves as a good point, I'm a foreigner. Different time zone.

I'm on GMT -3, usually online around 7AM to 9AM, and 6PM to midnight

Tamlin42
Jun 1, 2010, 02:31 PM
I tend to play from 6pm to midnight Central Time (aren't Time Zones fun?) mostly on Tuesday nights. Its fun running with new players...

Chukie sue
Jun 1, 2010, 08:41 PM
FC #1:2536-7060-8330
FC #2:4426-4916-9689

Add me :)

Exor-2
Jun 1, 2010, 09:15 PM
OK, registered Tamlin, Chukie (both FCs) and Gerbil here.

Just found you online, Tamlin, but seems you're busy with another run already, red icon and all >.>; At least now I know my wi-fi works properly! First response icon I get after always seeing grays! :D

Tamlin42
Jun 2, 2010, 01:30 AM
Sorry about that. We had a group of 4 and wanted to finish the run. When I reformed, you were gone. Oh well, perhaps next week.

Exor-2
Jun 6, 2010, 11:32 AM
Got a problem, people... My card dropped on the floor yesterday, and my saves got corrupted I think. I had to delete and restart everything >.<;;

A friend helped me donating some gear, but I'm back to level 1, and lacking the drive to grind it back all over. Could someone help me?

I remade my HUcast with a new paint job, and also a RAcast.

sorities
Jun 11, 2010, 06:36 PM
I'd like to play with anyone regardless of level. I currently have a lv24 and 13. last checked anyway. I'm sick of playing single and free. the random matchups just dont seem to take.

garmrodin
Jun 12, 2010, 01:27 AM
I'd be willing to play with you I've got a lvl 70, and i happy to play anything

Exor-2
Jun 12, 2010, 07:56 AM
Okies! I'll try to come online later to play with you two.

Friend Codes added!