PDA

View Full Version : Level 25 Humar Need group or help doing mother trinity/dark falz on normal

theendbeginz
May 31, 2010, 07:48 PM
Let me know if you want to help or join in

Chaos Rappy
May 31, 2010, 07:52 PM
Yay, someone I can do online with! Add the FC in my sig (NOT THE ONE NEAR MY AVATAR) and I should be available to help you in about 10 minutes, 15 tops. :P

Oh, and don't worry about me being too overpowered; I'll just use my level 35 FOnewearl to do this, since I'm starting to decline on my HUcast's use now that my FOnewearl can fight on her own pretty well. ; )

theendbeginz
May 31, 2010, 07:55 PM
sounds good thanks

Chaos Rappy
May 31, 2010, 07:57 PM
Okey doke. :P

Oh, and just as a note, if you're doing it to get past them for the STORY mode, then this won't work. It's basically just to beat her... to beat her this way. : /

theendbeginz
May 31, 2010, 08:00 PM
whatever should be fun

theendbeginz
May 31, 2010, 08:01 PM
my friend code is in my sig now and im in a party waiting not sure how to invite

mMarikom
May 31, 2010, 08:10 PM
Why not I'll join in too. Also, just select form party and people will join you.

Chaos Rappy
May 31, 2010, 08:11 PM
my friend code is in my sig now and im in a party waiting not sure how to invite
I'll just list the steps then. Feel free to insert your position in it to see if you're able to play with me:

1. Add my FC (nickname unimportant)
2. Go on wifi successfully with character of choice.
3. Select Friend Mode (or whatever; not Free or Solo Play).
4. Select Host if you're hosting, or Join if you're joining.
4a. If hosting, wait until party forms, then hit A to start game.
4b. If joining, select AVAILABLE person to join (meaning they're hosting [indicated by blue symbol]), join game, and wait for host to start game.
5. ?????
6. PROFIT!

theendbeginz
May 31, 2010, 08:13 PM
youre both added i will host the game