PDA

View Full Version : BB Haven't played in a while

Jaspaller
Jun 2, 2010, 12:27 AM
It's been at least 4 or 5 months since I've played Blueburst and I've been getting the cravings of this game once again. I'm wondering if I should come back at all. Are they still making huge changes? Are the people I used to run with still playing like SStrikerR, Alex, Levi, and Nitro? I'm hoping my characters aren't deleted. If I get on I'd love to do a few runs with you guys again.

AlexCraig
Jun 2, 2010, 12:38 AM
Alex also took a break, but I'm back in the saddle... baby.

Nitro Vordex
Jun 2, 2010, 12:41 AM
I recently started playing again as well. Can't stay away forever. :wacko:

Jaspaller
Jun 2, 2010, 11:33 PM
Indeed.

Well, looks like my accounts are still there so I guess I'll start putting in some time again. Once I get a 360 controller hooked up and xpadder setup again I'll start putting in a bit of time and effort again.

They didn't do any rebalancing to classes (stat-wise) did they?

TrueChaos
Jun 4, 2010, 06:05 PM
they did an update a few months ago, like changing the Merge shields, the elemental bonus to some weapons, combo unlock for some weapons etc so if that was in place when you left then nothing has changed. if it wasn't...oh boy...

Jaspaller
Jun 4, 2010, 08:21 PM
That last update was the reason I stopped playing lol. Well, I'm glad that nothing else has changed.

TrueChaos
Jun 5, 2010, 12:10 PM
there was a thing a few months ago where they were planning on changing stacking allowing things like mats/dolls to stack rather than taking up 1 place each. also heard that they may make so Two Kamui can be made by combing the 2 Kamui's (like Sange & Yasha or Jizai) rather than having to do Clair's Deal which will mean hit % will carry over

sCI
Jun 10, 2010, 02:18 PM
Jasy boy, you're back!

Not like I ever played online or anything.:lol: Just haven't seen you around.

SStrikerR
Jun 10, 2010, 05:26 PM
Yeah. They also changed the stats of bosses a little while ago, trying to rebalance them. I don't think much will come out of it though. I don't play much right now since school's keeping me pretty busy, but I'll hopefully become more active in late June.

Sharkyland
Jun 11, 2010, 08:09 PM
I might get back into PSOBB for the storyline again. I just need to figure how to install it again.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Jun 11, 2010, 09:38 PM
That last update was the reason I stopped playing lol. Well, I'm glad that nothing else has changed.

i never really cared much about the little changes they make, as long as im havin fun, and these never changed gameplay itself, so i just sorta didn't care, and i never notice anything different