PDA

View Full Version : I had the last post on Spam Forum Rules...

DB
Mar 5, 2003, 05:55 AM
You know, now that I look at that thread, and I see Spy is banned. And I go look at my fanfic, In the Ruins Alone... (Part 1), and I see that other cool person banned, it makes me wonder what they did exactly... And BTW... Please, do check out the last post, on the spam forum rules. It shows how I feel about the spam forum... And i'd just like you to explain, why there are so many restrictions, on a virtual Garbage can. And no, i'm not trying to bash anyone, or ruin there day. I'm just simply asking a question. To the mods... That I could just IM... And be much more friendly... *sighs* *Clicks submit for the hell of it... Considering, it is a virtual garbage can...*

Balthor
Mar 5, 2003, 06:38 AM
What?

KodiaX987
Mar 5, 2003, 08:27 AM
Spy got banned for basically making mod and admin life miserable on a few occasions. Haterade was banned por posting pr0n but I'm not sure about this one. o.O

LollipopLolita
Mar 5, 2003, 03:03 PM
because even in the biggest landfill in the world (http://www.homestead.com/concernedcitizens/FKfacts.html) we still have rules. and db, this is a gamespy hosted site, in case you don't remember.

and if you don't want us behaving like one, care to chip in, oh say 800 bucks a month so we can get our own server and act like monkeys?

Guntz348
Mar 5, 2003, 10:46 PM
Monkeys throw there poo!!

Ness
Mar 7, 2003, 04:15 PM
On 2003-03-05 05:27, KodiaX987 wrote:
Spy got banned for basically making mod and admin life miserable on a few occasions. Haterade was banned por posting pr0n but I'm not sure about this one. o.O

While he did get banned for upsetting the mods, not everything they said he did was true. It's no matter really. I still think the mods are okay even though they banned the 3rd coolest person here.

ABDUR101
Mar 7, 2003, 05:24 PM
On 2003-03-07 13:15, Ness wrote:
While he did get banned for upsetting the mods, not everything they said he did was true.

If you say something like that, you had better back it up. Honestly, don't even try to make it sound like we made stuff up to try and make reasons to ban spy.

AdamW
Mar 8, 2003, 05:23 AM
I can hear the dramatic music going off in my head, like that stuff from that movie whose named I can't remember.
It's a rising tension, someone's about to get hurt. You mess with the mods and they'll leave you lying in hurt.
I'd say something more but I've already got enough enemies, I don't want to wake up with an impaled heart because I don't think that would be fun.