PDA

View Full Version : I sure beat the crap out of the Sil Dragon!

RagMasterRappy
Mar 5, 2003, 09:46 AM
It's burnt to a crisp!
http://ev.dhs.org/psopics/3-4-2003/chard_sil_dragon.jpg

polishedweasel
Mar 5, 2003, 09:57 AM
lol!! this isn't the first time you beat the dragon right? I can assume not by the number of posts you have. Although I may be wrong. uhh....he didn't happen to drop his claw or a SPREAD NEEDLE did he?????

RagMasterRappy
Mar 5, 2003, 10:07 AM
On 2003-03-05 06:57, polishedweasel wrote:
lol!! this isn't the first time you beat the dragon right? I can assume not by the number of posts you have. Although I may be wrong. uhh....he didn't happen to drop his claw or a SPREAD NEEDLE did he?????

This is definitely not my first time since I've been doing this since v2 on the Dreamcast http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

The dragon didn't drop anything cool like you mentioned, but I did get a Justy with some good percents.

ginko990
Mar 5, 2003, 11:08 AM
Sometimes when the dragon falls he appears to be "extra crsipy" for some reason.

Anyhoo I pwn the dragon, lvl 172 with mechs he dosnt even get off the ground.

polishedweasel
Mar 5, 2003, 12:49 PM
On 2003-03-05 08:08, ginko990 wrote:
I pwn the dragon, lvl 172 with mechs he dosnt even get off the ground.

I beat him relatively fast too! The poor thing is horribly weak to fire. LV. 30 Foie +HILDEBEARS CANE +1100 MST= Extra Crispy Dragon!!!! The poor guy never gets to "Dragon Bowl" anymore. As I call it.

(DragonBowling is hereby copywritten and patented by POLISHEDWEASEL company. Anyone caught using DragonBowling or any of it's likenesses will be forced to give me Luck Materials)

GandorDurin
Mar 5, 2003, 03:44 PM
Sometimes when the dragon falls he appears to be "extra crsipy" for some reason.

It's easy to make the dead dragon look "extra crispy" (darker).

If you move far enough away (I'm assuming offline single player mode), for some reason the Dragon looks darker. But when you get closer to it, it lights up again. This is most easily noticed during the death 'cut-scene', as it gives time to run around and try it out.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Mystil
Mar 5, 2003, 04:32 PM
The Dragon Bowl attack is easy to avoid. . Anyway, I remember facing him on v2 awhile back when I was lv100. I couldn't beat him worth of crap. Even with my Ancient Saber. Then when I got to Lv104, I was able to kill him in 10 minutes.

OdinTyler
Mar 5, 2003, 04:55 PM
On 2003-03-05 09:49, polishedweasel wrote:

I pwn the dragon, lvl 172 with mechs he dosnt even get off the ground.

I beat him relatively fast too! The poor thing is horribly weak to fire. LV. 30 Foie +HILDEBEARS CANE +1100 MST= Extra Crispy Dragon!!!! The poor guy never gets to "Dragon Bowl" anymore. As I call it.

(DragonBowling is hereby copywritten and patented by POLISHEDWEASEL company. Anyone caught using DragonBowling or any of it's likenesses will be forced to give me Luck Materials)

DRAGON BOWLING DRAGON BOWLING DRAGON BOWLING! No Im not giving you luck materials (like I have em?) LOL Anyway, my FOmarl is at 72 & I beat him...I can't say wrecked him as it was only once but considering I'm a force, I have a good mag (Sato) & I'm unwilling to give up, I beat him. The jerk didn't even give me anything (figures). But, I'm purplenum so I don't expect much...though when I will use my other characters, I had BETTER get something! I'm at 73 now & working on the Caves...on with the game...

Mello
Mar 5, 2003, 05:17 PM
Extra Crispy eh? where have i heard that somewhere.... oh yeah KFC!

Benjamin
Mar 5, 2003, 05:24 PM
I once ate a extra crispy sil dragon at KFC! then I made up a word its called DRAGON BOWLING. dont steal my word!

Zeebo
Mar 5, 2003, 05:33 PM
stop using DRAGON BOWL! =P thats in the dream cast version of pso right??

Jack
Mar 5, 2003, 05:37 PM
Stay away from naked flames, both old and new.

[/Kenny Everett Gag]

Zeebo
Mar 5, 2003, 05:40 PM
I don't get it... explain plz=P

Lman90245
Mar 5, 2003, 05:50 PM
I beat the dragon.... for some reason it dies and never gets off the ground when I use Nug ;p

Lman90245
Mar 5, 2003, 05:51 PM
I beat the dragon.... for some reason it dies and never gets off the ground when I use Nug ;p