PDA

View Full Version : Mag color question: Soniti

Cruciarius
Jun 7, 2010, 04:50 PM
I'm planning on finding a mag to make into a Soniti. I've got a question though.

Mags come in the following colors:
red
blue
yellow
green
purple

Soniti can be these colors:
http://www.pso-world.com/ps-zero/items/378/205.png

I'm under the assumption that the white/blue colored one is from a yellow mag. Is this true? Obviously their is a blue one shown, covering the blue color and I've never seen a white mag in PS0, so... that leaves that white/blue one to be actually from a yellow mag.

If I'm wrong, please let me know.
If I'm right, please still let me know.

I want to know, before locating the right color mag and making it into a Soniti, just to find out I was wrong. ^^;

NeonaPulsar
Jun 7, 2010, 05:30 PM
Yes, it is the yellow :D

Other yellow mags turn white as well when fed souls, or just Lv. up

---

And if anything, save your game, fed the mag and see ifs its the one you want, if not turn off and try another one, or feed it and look in the idem colections under mags, it works for seeing how it will look on a character.

Cruciarius
Jun 7, 2010, 05:36 PM
Actually, I just double checked all the other mags from souls and they all have a yellow color form, except for Soniti. It's the only one from a soul that losses it's yellow color.

zeital
Jun 7, 2010, 06:24 PM
it doesn't show the back side of the mag, which has a big yellow butt, so yea its yellow

also not that u can see well from that pic, its eye is yellow

Cruciarius
Jun 7, 2010, 06:39 PM
All Soniti colors have yellow eyes.

But... yellow butt? Eh... I'll be changing my mag hunt quest then. lol

Cruciarius
Jun 9, 2010, 01:13 PM
Actually saw someone on Free Play with a Soniti last night. They had a yellow one, so I got to see it... didn't like it. Also saw someone with a purple one (color I'm wanting) and it looked good. Problem is though, I doubt it'd look nice with my HUnewearl. Still keeping the quest though, because it'd still look nice on my RAcaseal, though I'd make it into another mag, not a Soniti.

Might look for a blue one, for my HUnewearl... or maybe look at other mags for her. The blue Soniti is a tad bright and don't think it'll match well with her outfit.

Hatrix
Jun 9, 2010, 04:00 PM
I was thinking of making one of these yellow too. but green and purple look pretty nice

Cruciarius
Jun 16, 2010, 01:43 PM
I'll likely make the purple one for my RAcaseal, but only if I can get over the pink butt it has...

Anyway, anyone have a Soniti? An actual mag, not soul. I'd like to see the back of the blue one. I know yellow has a yellow butt and purple has a pink butt. Wondering if the blue has a bright color butt as well. Preferably, I'd like to see it. Maybe a picture or meet someone in game with a blue one.

While I'm at it, I might as well ask to see a red and green one as well.