PDA

View Full Version : About dark flow....

beany
Mar 5, 2003, 01:24 PM
a ranger i know has one and we can't seem to figure out how its special works? i heard that it was like heavens punisher but no luck. anyone know? thanks

TeamPhalanx
Mar 5, 2003, 01:27 PM
I think the special can hit enemies that are behind objects? (in other words, hit things behind walls)

Wait, I'm confused. You said DARK FLOW in the title, and yet you said a RAnger you know, and the HP reference.

So, did you mean DARK METEOR or HUnter?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TeamPhalanx on 2003-03-05 10:29 ]</font>

Davion
Mar 5, 2003, 01:27 PM
When you have 1/8 your max hp, you can do a massive wave special attack. It never hits though.

Celes152
Mar 5, 2003, 01:49 PM
Lol...ah..the Dark Meteor. Weaker than the Platain Huge Fan.

beany
Mar 5, 2003, 01:58 PM
opps my bad, you are correct. it is hunter. dark flow. one of my sons is looking for the same type of wep for forces, that you make with a dna and a rod type wep.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Celes152
Mar 5, 2003, 02:22 PM
That's the Dark Bridge, and it's not so good.

It does half TP cost, but takes HP to cast and causes random status effects when you cast spells.

Like being frozen after casting a Foie, or something like that.

It does boost Megid and Grants.

The Pyscho Wand is much better. It still takes HP to cast and halves TP cost, but it boosts all RA- spells and is status-causing free.

G0D
Mar 5, 2003, 07:50 PM
I Can Say For myself that Dark Flow Is the worst Weapon in the Entire game for the cost of actually getting a legit one which i have...what a waste of my time, i could of done something else