PDA

View Full Version : PSU What to do?

Kenbog
Jun 11, 2010, 11:48 AM
I am a PSU PC vet, over 10k+ hours on it, thought I would never give up the game but, I kind of did.
I was really enjoying the PC server even with the low population, who need an high population if you have fun with friends?
After the shutdown of my home server I tried to start at the xbox server.
Wich came out as a disaster, community wise that is; its way to hard to find a good group of people I could have fun with and could trust. And if I join random parties it always end up as something annoying (booters, chat spammers, a group of afk ppl and people who are just mean)

eg. I tried to grind some mp but when I join a party they leave after that run, I get booted at the boss and when I start a party they do noting at all, 4 hours have passed and I didn't got a single mp that day.... I canceled my account afterwards since that isn't the first time that happen.

I really miss psu, and the supplemental update is just at the horizon, something I was really exited for on PC, I've been thinking of making my return on xbox.
At the other hand things could repeat itself and get even more bad experience...

I am stuck I don't know what to do now.

Karen Erra
Jun 11, 2010, 11:59 AM
I'm sorry to hear that you think like that. But you started on PSU JP too, and you know that there are people who'd always play with you (for example me or Erras). Undepending that I just learned you to know on the Japanese Servers, I can say, you're a really nice person and I would appreciate playing with you again. I hope you won't leave the PSU servers. You know, you can mail me, or add me in MSN, my adress is saved here in PSO World.

Greetings,
Karen Erra