PDA

View Full Version : Need an opinion...

Rayvinh
Jun 11, 2010, 10:31 PM
So I'm rolling a hadan bite, and I got one with 0/38/0/42/0 and Bite stamp... Should I keep this one or should I keep re-rolling it?

Seth Astra
Jun 11, 2010, 11:23 PM
Well, I don't use it, but I'm sure anyone will ask you the following:

Does it have a lv. 4 element you can change to celeb?

If yes: I'm not sure, the dark and beast % seem good, so I'd say yes. You can always get another if you need machine/native/ATA.

If no: Reroll untill you get a lv. 4 element.

Rayvinh
Jun 11, 2010, 11:25 PM
Yeah, I figured I'd Re-roll until I got one with High Dark and/or Machine %'s

FOmarRashidi
Jun 11, 2010, 11:30 PM
Well, I don't use it, but I'm sure anyone will ask you the following:

Does it have a lv. 4 element you can change to celeb?

If yes: I'm not sure, the dark and beast % seem good, so I'd say yes. You can always get another if you need machine/native/ATA.

If no: Reroll untill you get a lv. 4 element.

All Hadan Bites comes with lv4 Dark element and because it has "Dark" in front of the weapon name, it means you can change it at will.

Chukie sue
Jun 12, 2010, 09:01 AM
I wouldn't keep one like that -for one:

I try to get %'s in a specific category for specific levels, I dont have an "all around" Hbite. If you were to make an all around Hbite, you could get one better than that.

#2: Beast and Dark dont really mix well considering there are no beast monsters in shrine :/

As I kinda hit on above, I like to make hadans for specific levels. My native Hadan for instance, has 64/45/0/0/0 making it very nice for valley's critters and valley's beasts. Im still trying to roll a 50/XX/50/00/XX one for Paru though ;o

Seth Astra
Jun 12, 2010, 09:10 AM
@Rashidi: As I said, never used it, so I wouldn't know. That's good to know, though, thanks.

Kirukia
Jun 12, 2010, 10:04 AM
Not sure if you've already accept it or not but I think most people try to get the stats to add up to 100+ (unfort) before they keep it.
Excluding specialized hadans (Like 65% dark for shrine)

Blue_Beast
Jun 13, 2010, 05:25 PM
Done.