PDA

View Full Version : secret areas

chrisramar
Jun 14, 2010, 03:05 AM
can somebody please confirm all of the secret areas there are please?

valley / wetlands = cake shop
rioh = usanny nest
paru = rappy nest
makara caves = booma nest
plant / shrine = pizza shop

BUT WHAT/WHERE IS THE COCO HUT? ive read this place being mentioned in threads .

Ech01
Jun 14, 2010, 03:24 AM
Coco Hut is the pizza shop.

chrisramar
Jun 14, 2010, 04:25 AM
thank you , thats cleared that up

kirtblue
Jun 14, 2010, 08:59 PM
what do you want to know about them?if you just want to know if thats all of them then yes that is all of them and they are in the US version

Chaos Rappy
Jun 14, 2010, 09:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75uMaUZHNy8

As my video clearly says with in-game text, the Coco Hut is indeed the "Pizzeria". :P

(And yes, I did actually make that video, as a little ashamed of it I am... I never did get around to making the Bakery one, and I even have all the pics for it on my old comp. ^^;)

SolarSamurai
Jun 14, 2010, 10:12 PM
I had no idea these places existed! XD

mMarikom
Jun 15, 2010, 09:49 AM
XDDDDDDD CHAOS I LOVE YOUR VOICE

Chaos Rappy
Jun 15, 2010, 03:06 PM
XDDDDDDD CHAOS I LOVE YOUR VOICE

Wow, first for everything... I, personally, don't really like my own voice, even after 6 years of choir (and even more as a member of the choir in the " Triple Threat" division [the performance 900 division that does band, choir, and drill team stuff for Sailor Graduations in front of the graduating class and a bunch of important people; in fact, our first performance was seen by AND commended for by Rear Admiral Quinn, which was epicly awesome on our part])... so... thanks? ^^;

I need to start doing satire, though... I feel that's what my voice is best suited for. :P

Chukie sue
Jun 15, 2010, 03:37 PM
You can Annunciate really well, so you'd be great in theatre!

Chaos Rappy
Jun 15, 2010, 03:47 PM
You can Annunciate really well, so you'd be great in theatre!

Well, I did play the part of Jesus in my 8th grade school playing of Godspell... ;P

Chukie sue
Jun 15, 2010, 04:03 PM
Oh nice :O

Im just so tired of my mom telling me to annunciate more when I read out loud ^^;