PDA

View Full Version : Angel Harp

Soumi
Mar 5, 2003, 04:04 PM
I'm just wondering if an Angel Harp would be a good weapon to use with a FOnewearl or if I should use it with another character.

dj_dan
Mar 5, 2003, 04:59 PM
Since a FOnewearl has the lowest ATP in the game, (just over 400 at level 200, and just over 500 at max) it wouldn't be very useful to use her for melee attacks.

With that said, the Angel Harp is probably the best gun/rifle type that a FOnewearl can use.

The only character that would benefit from this weapon would be the FOmarl. Rangers have stronger rifles at their disposal, and the FOnewearl is too weak.

The FOmarl has a perfect balance.
Though, I don't know if you would want to create a character based on one weapon.

Cloud_01
Mar 5, 2003, 05:08 PM
I had one before. It sucks, don't bother looking for one unless you already have Skyly character and a FOmarl to use it with.

OdinTyler
Mar 5, 2003, 05:17 PM
I have a FOmarl (Purplenum), but I have a Skyly RAmar. So where do you find an Angel Harp? Also, is there a pic cause I didn't see one in the database...I'd love to see what it looks like. My FOmarl is my main character so I'd like a good magic wep for her (usually I stick to hunter/ranger type stuff that she can use). Also, my Skyly ranger is far behind my FOmarl so I'd need to know where to go to get one (or if I got one as a gift *ahem*). Anyway, if someone could help me out with some info on this, I'd sure appreciate it...

Cloud_01
Mar 5, 2003, 05:30 PM
Skyly-Ultimate Forest-Pal Rappy

You might have trouble getting it though because it's 11 stars.

Manny
Mar 5, 2003, 06:27 PM
I have a friend who never got it after 20+ Pals. It's just as hard to get as the real agito from a Pal.

Robantifast
Mar 5, 2003, 07:32 PM
Skyly Pal Rappies are EVIL. I killed 14 in a span of two days before I gave up my search. Good luck finding that.

G0D
Mar 5, 2003, 07:37 PM
I Found 1 on my 15 pal rappy and traded it to a friend since its pointless for A Skyly Humar to keep it, the sad part is my friends brother dropped it and saved about a week after we traded for it.... the weapon might now be that great but it sure does look cool as hell when Fired at enemys,it goes well with any collection whether or not you would use it.

Splinter
Mar 5, 2003, 08:02 PM
Hey Pedro Does this Proove im not the G0D Bitch now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryu_4
Mar 5, 2003, 08:47 PM
omg i have learned to hate the fukk out of those damn pal rappies lolz i have a lvl 102 skyly force (found j-sword http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif yea yea) and ugh i can kill a pal in 3 hits wit my grants (lvl 29 !!!) and um yea 4 rafoies for el rappies and i fly through forest of sorrow and ive killed at least 20 pal rappys and i still havent found one...but my friend let me see one cuz she found one and wanted to know what it looked like and she let me equip it and it looked pretty kool it does the feather thing when you attack like the rappy fan and the caduceus does http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Soumi
Mar 5, 2003, 09:08 PM
I have a Skyly HUnewearl that's been on Ultimate for awhile (lv 113). I guess I should just ask what would be a good a Force to use all the Force only weps that I've found with my Skyly (Angel Harp included).

VulpesMundi
Mar 5, 2003, 09:32 PM
It took me 10 Pal Rappies to get my Angel Harp. After trying it out I concluded that it wasn't worth the trouble. And personally I think a Holy Ray is a better rifle for a force. Angel Harp's special is confusion, Holy Ray's special is paralysis. Angel Harp requires ATA, Holy Ray requires MST.

Soumi
Mar 5, 2003, 09:42 PM
On 2003-03-05 18:32, VulpesMundi wrote:
It took me 10 Pal Rappies to get my Angel Harp. After trying it out I concluded that it wasn't worth the trouble. And personally I think a Holy Ray is a better rifle for a force. Angel Harp's special is confusion, Holy Ray's special is paralysis. Angel Harp requires ATA, Holy Ray requires MST.

Thanks for the info, but I don't have any characters of a section ID that can find a Holy Ray.

SeekerGio
Mar 6, 2003, 12:03 AM
that's why you are supposed to be friends with bluefulls like me that find them pretty often anymore. (oh sil dragon, when did you become sooo generous??) it's about the only amazing thing bluefull finds easily....

Soumi
Mar 6, 2003, 01:05 AM
On 2003-03-05 21:03, SeekerGio wrote:
that's why you are supposed to be friends with bluefulls like me that find them pretty often anymore. (oh sil dragon, when did you become sooo generous??) it's about the only amazing thing bluefull finds easily....

Sil Dragon, huh? The dragons in this game seem to hate my HUnewearl. I never got anything for the Dragon on Hard or V. Hard (and on the 3rd try I get Musashi with my RAcaseal), no matter how many times I went against it, the Gol Dragon always killed me once while facing it (it never killed any of my other chars) and all that just adds to the suprise I got when the Sil Dragon was kind enough to leave me a rare, the Dragon's Nail, which I have no use for since I don't care for claws and it's Foie special attack is weaker than my lv 20 Foie (which I don't use much and don't mind sucking down TP to actually use). As for amazing things that I find easily, I just find a ton of Last Survivors (25 at last count) and Angery Fist (if I bother to hit the Rappy after it gets up), that is if you actually find those amazing (the LS with 50% Native and 25% Hit is actually quite useful).

OdinTyler
Mar 6, 2003, 09:48 AM
I've never even seen a Pal Rappy in game & as for my Skyly char, he's still on Hard. My FOmarl is on Ult but she hasn't seen that Pal Rappy yet but since shes Purplenum, she can't find the Angel Harp. Man, I wish I could have help with this. It's hard raising a bunch of characters at once JUST to find good items. *sigh* Btw I can raise mags for trade if ppl are interested. I love my Sato & for a really good item, I can make you a Sato too! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ryu_4
Mar 6, 2003, 10:04 AM
odintyler it is NOT very hard to make multiple strong characters i have 4 main characters in ult that are lvl 55 66 102 and 109(like 1k till 110) and i also have about 4 other chars in v-hard...if you have a yelloboze character go into ruins on v-hard and you can find loads of DRAGON/HP's and then you can equip them on lowlvl chars to survive falz's grants attack on either hard or v-hard http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif i can get a char into ult in about 15 hours

OdinTyler
Mar 6, 2003, 10:12 AM
On 2003-03-06 07:04, Ryu_4 wrote:
odintyler it is NOT very hard to make multiple strong characters i have 4 main characters in ult that are lvl 55 66 102 and 109(like 1k till 110) and i also have about 4 other chars in v-hard...if you have a yelloboze character go into ruins on v-hard and you can find loads of DRAGON/HP's and then you can equip them on lowlvl chars to survive falz's grants attack on either hard or v-hard http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif i can get a char into ult in about 15 hours

Not true...not when you have to do a thing called WORK & you dont have TIME to play much. My chars are of varying levels. The lowest being 1 (I have some mostly unused chars) & the highest being 74. Also, I have at least 10 or so chars so its hard to work with! LOL But Id say I shuffle around between 4 or 5 chars trying to do what I can with them. I appreciate the tips but its hard to get them ALL to the same level when usually I can only play on weekends (sucks I know) but Im trying to fit more time in. My yellowboze is only lv 1. I do have 4 Dragon HPs but Ive found having a high light resistance works better against Grants. My FOmarl has 3 Resist Holys & 1 Resist Light. One more Holy to go & I will have quite the high resistance (Im going for 100 on Light Res if I can...I would need an armor w/light res of 40 or higher. I have Dark at 105...yes, 105 (on another char - between decent armor & a Delsaber's Shield http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif )

Tulathis
Mar 6, 2003, 12:00 PM

Easily, huh? I found a Holy Ray from the Sil on about my fifth try (not bad). I decided I should get another one for my other force. So far I've fought him about 20 more times and so far no luck.