PDA

View Full Version : Free MMORPG?

Raikomaru
Jun 15, 2010, 12:48 PM
I have a lot of free time. I'm getting a laptop soon and I'm going to need something to do with all of my free time when I'm not working or hanging out with my girlfriend. What's the best free MMORPG I can download and play? Pros and cons would also be appreciated. :-?

Boxblaster
Jun 16, 2010, 02:40 AM
For free games, you can check out Neosteam and Dungeon Fighter Online. Not sure what else to recommend. I've killed a good deal of time playing these though. There's also PSO, but that's all I'll say about that. There should be some other games coming later this year, like Vindictus, and Dragon Nest. I'm not that big into F2P games though, so I'm not great on details. I just use them to kill time or relax about once a week or so.

Puppet_Papaya
Jun 16, 2010, 06:18 PM
Vindictus.
SOOOOO excited for this.
I'm [playing AIKA Online right now. Not too much as far as customization and it focuses on PVP (which I hate) but the gameplay is SOLID

PepperCat
Jun 19, 2010, 09:33 AM
I'm looking forward to Vindictus as well. :D

Weeaboolits
Jun 19, 2010, 11:58 AM
You could give Cosmic Break a try, it's still in open beta.

Zantra
Jun 22, 2010, 05:22 PM
Allods online, Crimecraft, Istaria, Dungeons and Dragons, Lord of the Rings, there are millions. Search wikipedia or google or metacritic. You should get a nice list.

Randomness
Jun 22, 2010, 05:25 PM
You could give Cosmic Break a try, it's still in open beta.

Wipe pending, mind you. (Sadly, but with all the free cash being handed out...)