PDA

View Full Version : Think I need more friends...

Cruciarius
Jun 17, 2010, 06:16 PM
A few people I'd added in the past apparently rarely play, if at all. :-?
Out of the 27 people I've added, I see maybe 1 on a day.

Anyway, I'd like to add a few more who play fairly regularly.

I'm currently using 2 characters. My HUnewearl and FOnewearl. RAmarl is on hold, until I obtain her lvl 100 mag, which might be a while. Looking to do SH runs of valley, paru and maybe shrine, mostly. The other areas I'm either not after any of their drops or don't enjoy playing in, but I'll do them, if areas I want to do are done as well. ^^;

I'll only add you if you own a legal copy of the game and don't use Action Replay for anything. If I find you use a ROM, R4 or AR, I'll simply cut my ties with you.

<- FC is over there. Nickname is Cruc.

LSukora
Jun 18, 2010, 12:16 AM
i need more freinds to cuz they all stoped comeing on line so i will add u as soon as i can :)

Cruciarius
Jun 18, 2010, 12:42 AM
I'll add you as soon as I can as well. Inside SH ET at the moment, so... yeah. When I'm done, I'll add you.

archlvt
Jun 18, 2010, 09:46 AM
I could understand the action replay, you can generally tell when someone is cheating. But how do I tell if someone is using an r4? I can't imagine they would be playing any differently.

I totally agree that people should buy retail, but I just don't see how you can tell something like that.

Cruciarius
Jun 18, 2010, 10:33 AM
As far as I know, you can't tell the difference between a legal copy and an R4.

Unless the R4 person isn't using a patched copy of the game. Early copies to be put on R4s had Sega's anti-piracy coding in them. It caused lots of green drops, barely any rares and I think, no tech disks.

Kirukia
Jun 18, 2010, 04:46 PM
I need Valley Shrine Plant and Paru.
So if you wanna play you can ask me :p
I usually don't sign on unless someone asks me to though.

Cruciarius
Jun 19, 2010, 12:40 AM
LSukora - I'm still in SH ET, but on floor 91. I'll be finishing it tomorrow and adding you, once I do.

Cruciarius
Jun 20, 2010, 05:16 PM
LSukora - I added you the other day, along with others who contacted my via PM.

Oddly though, I've been having connection issues with my DS. Not sure why. Nothing in my network has changed... maybe weather can be an issue? It's often humid here in Massachusetts.

Cruciarius
Jun 22, 2010, 04:00 PM
I've semi-confirmed that humidity and weather in general can affect the WiFi signal. Being that I live in Massachusetts, a very humid state, I may have issues connecting to WiFi, until cooler weather.

/sigh

Wish their was a way to fix the issue. Current conditions prevent me from sitting next to the WiFi router.