PDA

View Full Version : Coolest twin saber combo

Cl0ud
Mar 5, 2003, 07:12 PM
Who do you think has the coolest twin saber combo? I'd have to go with the HUnewearl, they move so smoothly with it and it looks really cool.

travis-8
Mar 5, 2003, 08:12 PM
ya know whats even cooler...i have a ramar with 3 god battles on and i have a stag cutlery it goes so fast and theres no break between hits so if your redria do ultimate forest and get some god batlles from hidelt

Brundidge
Mar 5, 2003, 08:14 PM
*/Battle Units don't stack your wasting slots.

I like the HUcaseals twin animation.

TheHulk4
Mar 5, 2003, 08:43 PM
Brundidge is correct
Your wasting slots by having more than one battle unit, they don't stack like other units such as arm and power.
So trade those battles for something that will help you

Cl0ud
Mar 6, 2003, 02:51 PM
Yea, u can't stack any battles, but back to the main topic, who do u thinks combo is the coolest?

Celes152
Mar 6, 2003, 02:57 PM
HUcaseal's animations for Double-sabers and Daggers are quite possibly the best in the game.

Thumbalina2k
Mar 7, 2003, 11:47 AM
I like the look of the HUnewearl's animation with the double saber. It's really cool and smooth flowing. Especially when you have a god/battle equipped, it looks better, cause it is much smoother

PRINCE-MALIK
Mar 7, 2003, 05:27 PM
I like the good ol' HUmar.

FluxGryphon
Mar 7, 2003, 06:00 PM
I have to agree with Celes - the HUcaseal's dagger animation is possibly the best in game. 'sides, I don't think there is a difference between the HUcaseal's twin sword animation and the HUnewearl's. Either way, they both look a helluva lot cooler running with the twin swords than the male characters! "Ugh, that's one hell of a head wind!" "Man, my back is cramping up again!"

kidterru
Mar 8, 2003, 02:37 AM
yes, the hucaseals animations is the best. They do their movement without any difficulty. lol.

Blood_Dragoon
Mar 8, 2003, 03:22 AM
HUnewearls have the coolest doublesabre animation I have seen and it is complimented nicely by the PB animation with the doublesabre equiped.