PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE PLAY C-MODE?

kitonaks
Mar 5, 2003, 07:29 PM
Why dont I ever see anyone playing C-mode!? I dont know about you people, but i want some friggin S-Ranks! If your interested in a game TONIGHT at around 8:30...meet me in Antares 8, My char name is "C-Mode Only" (naturally). MEET ME THERE!

Sedyne
Mar 5, 2003, 08:52 PM
You want an S-Rank?

Go to the ship JP: Alycose 6-9 there are allways challange mode games on those ships. even though they don't speak US you can achieve an Srank there much easier than on the US ship because all JP pso players are experts at it much unlike us US n00bs.

Guntz348
Mar 5, 2003, 10:07 PM
On 2003-03-05 17:52, SeanX930 wrote:
You want an S-Rank?

... even though they don't speak US you can achieve an Srank there much easier than on the US ship...

LOL Sean, don't you mean they don't speak english? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

BeatZero
Mar 5, 2003, 10:24 PM
hey, i played with you! sorry i suck so much

Eum
Mar 5, 2003, 10:46 PM
You want an S-Rank?

Go to the ship JP: Alycose 6-9 there are allways challange mode games on those ships. even though they don't speak US you can achieve an Srank there much easier than on the US ship because all JP pso players are experts at it much unlike us US n00bs.

Actually, you're just ignorant. There are plenty of Japanese players who are not experts at C-Mode. I had the enjoyment of playing with one of these individuals.

Just because C-Mode isn't as popular on the US ships as it is on the JP ships doesn't mean you can make such sweeping generalizations.

Guntz348
Mar 5, 2003, 11:09 PM
On 2003-03-05 19:46, Eum wrote:

You want an S-Rank?

Actually, you're just ignorant. There are plenty of Japanese players who are not experts at C-Mode. I had the enjoyment of playing with one of these individuals.

Just because C-Mode isn't as popular on the US ships as it is on the JP ships doesn't mean you can make such sweeping generalizations.

As a whole there times are WAY lower then US players times, and I play Cmode on JP ships alot and have made freinds with JP players. They are much more polite and curtious, they don't hoard items and they actually think of the team before them selves. Not to say this is true for every player, but I've me a lot more nice and polite Cmode players playing with JP players, then with US players. And I have been playing cmode since the V2 days.

Eum
Mar 5, 2003, 11:25 PM
Congratulations, but your post made absolutely no point!

You can't really compare the JP and US players, as there are more JP players to begin with. Uneven standards = pointless argument.

Yes, I also play C-Mode, and I'm well aware of how well (on an average) JP players play. You've obviously played with the wrong people on the US side of things. And how couldn't you? There are very few (in comparison). My point in all of this (which you so failed to catch) was that, if you were to take an experienced US C-Mode enthusiast, and pair them up with an equally experienced JP C-Mode enthusiast, there wouldn't be one who "naturally" shined.

pixelate
Mar 6, 2003, 02:01 AM
I dooo. I play as much as I possibly can to promote Deneb 04 or C-Mode as a whole.

rbf2000
Mar 6, 2003, 02:06 AM
On 2003-03-05 19:46, Eum wrote:

Ha, I joined a C1 game. The title of the game was in Japanese, I could only make out the C1. But apperantly, the name of the room had something to do with beginers, because these guys did not know what they were doing at all.

In the room where the warp to F2 is, one of the players is supposed to stay to open the door for everybody else. Well, this person, being new, didn't know this and warped to the battle where you hit the swtich to open the door to the warp to F2.

And the funny thing is, we still made it in sub 11 minutes...

CajunSamurai
Mar 6, 2003, 02:07 AM
I play as much as I can as well, but tend to play in Alcyone 6 rather than Deneb 4 which has an average of 2 people every time I go there. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif