PDA

View Full Version : PS0 friend code group!!!!!

A Monster Hunter
Jun 22, 2010, 11:47 AM
hey i just wanted to actually make a consistant PS Zero group because i never see any of the people from the main friend code thread ever on and its annoying...
anyway i have decided to make a clan or group for PS Zero that will be on consistantly so you can always have someone to play with.

-set up:
the name of the clan or group will be Phantasy Codes Clan
to know that you are a part of it put PCC in front of your player name and put a dash after(not your nickname)

*EXAMPLE: PCC-Phantasy
or what ever your name is...

-level required: any
Level recommended: 50+
*NOTE-we will be doing harder quest*

-to join send me a personal message through PSO world or my email
[email protected] (orignal right...)

also when you send me the message of you wanting to join send your info on your friend code like so.

PSO world name: phantasy star player
PS0 game nickname: john (this name should be only 8 characters long)
PS0 F/c: 0000-0000-0000
Main character: HUcast/destroyer/50+(if yours is below 50 just do "below 50")
type / name / level
- time of main play! *important*
we will play through the week mon-sat 9:30 PM southern califonia time.
if your not on for 7 days straight you will be removed unless you have a valid excuse and message me before hand but you can rejoin.

-checking times
i will check my emails and messages on tuesdays and thursdays by 4:30PM socal time also once we have enough people and you want to set a plan to play during the day put it on the thread to try and get others to play if you have any questions message me and ill get back to you as some as possible

thanks for joining and PS0 game ON!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
members

1. PSO world name: A Monster Hunter
PS0 game nickname: Jacob
PS0 F/c: 3094-9834-2272
Main character: HUcast/Purecast/Lv:50+

2. PSO world name: Mana Eterni
PS0 game nickname: Eterni
PS0 F/c: Pending...
Main character: HUcast/Phyre/Lv:77+
PLEASE JOIN!!! also feel free to quote and rate.
Thanks...
BTW: can someone tell me how to convert this to a group plaese???

Dragwind
Jun 22, 2010, 04:29 PM
Please use the group page here on PSO-W for this.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php

A Monster Hunter
Jun 22, 2010, 04:47 PM
we have moved to the groups but you can still message me here!

A Monster Hunter
Oct 12, 2010, 05:56 PM
i close this down since psp2 came out sorry

Windancer
Oct 12, 2010, 06:07 PM
This is a good idea I think about once a month or so a new thread should start called Who is playing and peeps who are still playing can post then FC lists can be updated. its been such a good year for videogaming. Great games and great online games like Monster hunter Tri, psz Zero, psp2, Dragon quest IX etc etc people are comin and goin it makes perfect sense to do a monthly who is playing thread and not really update an old one

PSZFann
Oct 12, 2010, 06:37 PM
This is a good idea I think about once a month or so a new thread should start called Who is playing and peeps who are still playing can post then FC lists can be updated. its been such a good year for videogaming. Great games and great online games like Monster hunter Tri, psz Zero, psp2, Dragon quest IX etc etc people are comin and goin it makes perfect sense to do a monthly who is playing thread and not really update an old one

agreed

Chaos Rappy
Oct 12, 2010, 07:03 PM
If I made the topic, I'd be able to update it monthly. I remain faithful in the resurrection of PSZ in the future. Just maybe, it might happen... ;P

I don't care how many years pass, like with Paper Mario: TTYD, I will remain true to PSZ throughout my years, as I've put far too much into it to simply let my dreams vanish and die. :(

I just hope one day, I'll get to meet more people who share my blazing passion for gaming. :D

PSZFann
Oct 12, 2010, 07:21 PM
If I made the topic, I'd be able to update it monthly. I remain faithful in the resurrection of PSZ in the future. Just maybe, it might happen... ;P

I don't care how many years pass, like with Paper Mario: TTYD, I will remain true to PSZ throughout my years, as I've put far too much into it to simply let my dreams vanish and die. :(

I just hope one day, I'll get to meet more people who share my blazing passion for gaming. :D

from the mouth of a true gamer... i doubt ill ever give up on PSZ