PDA

View Full Version : First Online Experience

RyanDanger
Jun 24, 2010, 02:47 PM
Me and 2 other low level Newm chasing after a high level HUney that'd ohko each room in Ozette; it was beautiful. xD

Chukie sue
Jun 24, 2010, 03:04 PM
Congrats! :p

Sometimes thats just the way it is, trying to keep up with higher levels to dont wait for you to enter the room :(

Cruciarius
Jun 24, 2010, 03:12 PM
It's great that your first time experience was a good one.

I recommend you at least finish the story mode per difficulty, before jumping into WiFi. It lets you know the damage the hostiles deal, which you can decide from that if you'd be ready for WiFi. Also, hopefully find gear from that difficulty that would help you.

FOmarRashidi
Jun 25, 2010, 12:58 AM
Congrats! :p

Sometimes thats just the way it is, trying to keep up with higher levels to dont wait for you to enter the room :(

Yep, not everyone will want to wait up for everyone else.

Chaos Rappy
Jun 26, 2010, 02:47 PM
I dislike those kinds of people, whether I'm the higher person or the lower... it's just not good teamwork... I don't revive those kinds of people when they die. <_<

Robert_Garcia
Jun 26, 2010, 03:05 PM
I spent the majority of my first online experience trying to get online with a friend of mine.

Still can't connect with him, but Ironically, could play with complete strangers.

Cruciarius
Jun 26, 2010, 03:21 PM
Robert, it's either you or your friend have something with their network settings that prevents you from playing together. People have posted about that issue here before. Maybe able to find answers, if you search.

Jam3s
Jun 26, 2010, 05:50 PM
dang, im still looking for the usb wifi connector to connect.

Seth Astra
Jun 26, 2010, 06:00 PM
Simply put, online play is lacking in mutch depth, especially without friends. However, it's so much fun, you don't really care.