PDA

View Full Version : El Rappy

Unretrofied
Jun 27, 2010, 12:15 AM
ok all the time I'm running around killing El Rappy's trying to get a Red Handgun but then out of the blue this friggin' huge El Rappy appears, why is the El Rappy huge? Why aren't then any huge Rag Rappy's, is it secret thing or?

SStrikerR
Jun 27, 2010, 12:23 AM
It's generally accepted that it's a reference to the King/Lord/whatever rappy that was in one of the classic PS games. I think it was PS III, but I may be wrong.

FOkyasuta
Jun 27, 2010, 12:55 AM
Its Paying Tribute To A Old Phantasy Star Boss The King Rappy. And You Found A Fat El Rappy? Thats Pretty Rare.

Ketchup345
Jun 27, 2010, 08:57 AM
Fat El Rappies are common. Pal, Love, and seasonal are the rare ones.

xmoonprismpowerx
Jun 27, 2010, 09:22 AM
Sometimes a rappy's gotta be a fat rappy.

Unretrofied
Jun 27, 2010, 12:38 PM
yea I find Huge El Rappy's all the time, and Al,Pal,Love Rappy's are rare enough to find originally

HUnewearl_Meira
Jul 3, 2010, 01:19 PM
It's generally accepted that it's a reference to the King/Lord/whatever rappy that was in one of the classic PS games. I think it was PS III, but I may be wrong.

It was the King Rappy in Phantasy Star IV, which was the boss at the end of an optional mission provided by the Hunters' Guild, named "Man with a Twist". The convention of rappies running away instead of being killed also started with this mission.

Sienna
Jul 3, 2010, 01:53 PM
Rappies from N - Vh can't be enlarged, so the possibility of a fat Al Rappy is impossible.

H34V3N
Jul 5, 2010, 10:14 AM
lol I see fat rappies all the time. I was grinding the rappy quest trying to get a red partisan while I trained (pal rappy drop for whitil) and theres 1-2 fat rappies each time i go through the quest.

bns1991
Jul 6, 2010, 02:42 PM
I remember my first experience with a fat rappy. PSO has gotten me through this last decade. One of sega's best of all time in my opinion.

Has anyone found a fat pal rappy, or do they even exist..?

Raikomaru
Jul 6, 2010, 02:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd544otqPHc

bns1991
Jul 7, 2010, 02:19 PM
YouTube- PSO - Giant Pal Rappy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd544otqPHc)

That must be a one in a lifetime find. I never really looked for them since I had the oran Id and they dont find anything rare from the pal rappy^^;

Marcus666
Jul 15, 2010, 04:01 AM
I have red handgun. But you need someone with REDRIA id (I have friend with this id) and he was on "THE FAKE IN A YELLOW" Quest find PAL Rappy x2 (1/2 Red Handgun drop chance). So first dont drop it but second was drop it! :)
Or make next Character and go Ultimate Forest xD But it's waste of time.

psz rocs!
Jul 15, 2010, 01:18 PM
They arent called fat rappys... they are called El Rappys. It just to lok different. It gives the game pazzaz.