PDA

View Full Version : taking soo long to get updates?

JCGamer
Jun 28, 2010, 07:05 PM
why are taking soo long to get are up dates :-?

CJ Johnny
Jun 28, 2010, 07:12 PM
It has been written, and happened from the past.

History tells the past.
And give you what you to expect.

It is nothing new.

However!
When it is fast or on time with the update.
Now! That is something new.

blkbeast
Jun 28, 2010, 07:13 PM
cause they read your post...and then decide not to update...duh
but really why havent i gotten my oil changed?

Aeris the techer
Jun 28, 2010, 07:19 PM
Many have theorized just exactly why SEGA takes so long to update this game however,
Consider this mathematical equation:

If SEGA of America inc. is represented by the letter Q, and all of their workers are represented by the letter X, and we assume that the amount of wait time for the next update is represented by the letter Y, we can then state that if updates are represented by the letter S, we may conclude that

S=XY+Q where X cannot equal zero (due to SEGA's large monopoly) and Y is the equivalent of infinity.

Resanoca
Jun 28, 2010, 07:22 PM
Many have theorized just exactly why SEGA takes so long to update this game however,
Consider this mathematical equation:

If SEGA of America inc. is represented by the letter Q, and all of their workers are represented by the letter X, and we assume that the amount of wait time for the next update is represented by the letter Y, we can then state that if updates are represented by the letter S, we may conclude that

S=XY+Q where X cannot equal zero (due to SEGA's large monopoly) and Y is the equivalent of infinity.Basically, US gets updates when JP doesn't!

TierrenZX
Jun 28, 2010, 08:52 PM
Because if you're not on the Japanese version then they don't really care about you at all.

US/EU versions are just extra money on the side.

I bet Sega of Japan is still surprised that there's still quite a few people playing this game its as if they intentionally want to find a reason to shut down the US/EU servers :S

but that's just me...

Yunfa
Jun 29, 2010, 04:43 AM
Mwhahahaha.........im on vacation in China w/ family. I'm very happy that i'm not missing out on anything...cept for 40 silver coins from the daily coin allowance. SUUUUUFFEERRRRRR

J/K

On a serious note, im GOING to spent 1K on Guardian's Cash. HUUUuuurrrrrrrr

Tetsaru
Jun 29, 2010, 01:03 PM
This is what happens when you devote too much time and faith into a game developed by Sonic Team. :disapprove: