PDA

View Full Version : NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! My DS hinge broke

Seth Astra
Jun 30, 2010, 11:52 AM
My DS hinge broke all of 5 minute ago. It dropped on the floor, and one of the little hinges broke. So yeah, no Wi-Fi for me till I get it fixed. At least I have a DSi for regular gaming. I guess I'll be sending it in to Nintendo for a fix.:-? What's sad is I've had it since Christmas of 04. It's really sad that something I've had for so long just finally broke:cry:. It's survived A LOT of drops up untill now. I guess this one finally did it in... Ah well, I'll get it fixed and probably have it back within a month or so.

Sayara
Jun 30, 2010, 11:54 AM
DS Brick? Those things are godly awesome if you had that one..

AC9breaker
Jun 30, 2010, 11:55 AM
I've had a DS Lite break in a similiar manner in a similiar way. I tried gurella glue but eventually something went wrong and now the top screen doesn't display anything. I never bothered taking it to get repaired cause their aren't many games I wanna play. Of course once a new Phoenix Wright/ Ace Attorney game comes out I end up buying a new or used DS. Which somehow manages to dissapear once I've finally beaten the game.

Seth Astra
Jun 30, 2010, 11:59 AM
@Sayara: If you meant the origional, then yes. It's kinda the only one that was out in 04. So yeah, I've had one since a few months in, but now it's broken:-(. Oh well, now to check the Nintendo site to see if I can get it fixed. Also, it's suvived MANY falls like this, so it just got worn down over a long time.

joefro
Jun 30, 2010, 12:31 PM
I was honestly expecting to find this here: http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

On topic: Sorry about you DS. I still have my original one, and I hate it, but to each their own.

Akaimizu
Jun 30, 2010, 02:27 PM
Ouch. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you'll be able to see it fixed, soon.