PDA

View Full Version : Wait... what?

HUnewm_Sprite
Jun 30, 2010, 08:12 PM
Materials.
I was wondering why people used Defense materials instead of HP Materials.
So then I used my best friend Google...
and found my way to an old topic. And in that topic I found out your HP and TP materials don't count towards the total materials...?
are you serious ;_;
since that was from 2004 (lawl) I want some confirmation before I go HP crazy or just crazy in general
So since I don't have a main character Human; just a HUcaseal and FOnewm; my max mat usage is 150, I believe.
So I can have 150 normal stat mats AND 125 HP Mats AND if I could go online, 125 TP mats?

I feel so stupid orz"

...oh yeah, and today in Blue Burst, I found a Lavis Cannon without even looking for it :'D Now I should try that with the Agito I'm searching for ;u;

Side questions: Is the PWand even worth it at the cost of quite a bit of casting time? I used the elemental wands for Normal-VHard, but on Ultimate I hate them xD Not that I'll ever even get my hands on one, but...
Way different from the other questions, but what's your favorite class? >_> Idk why, but I've been wondering about that...

psofan219
Jun 30, 2010, 09:02 PM
HP and TP mats do not in fact count towards your total mat usage, they have their own individual limits. So you can use 125 HP mats, 100 TP mats, and 150 Power Mats, or any other combination (I hope you wouldn't use this mat combination anyways 0.0 It's horrible).

And just to clarify, Psycho Wand is a Rod-type, not a Wand-type. Rods have a fairly decent tech casting time, and if you can get your hands on a V801, it'll be even faster. Also, tech casting time slowly decreases as your tech level and character level rise. It takes a long time for the change to be noticable, but it's obvious.

And to answer your final question, my favorite class is HUnewearl. Been my favorite for a long time now.

HUnewm_Sprite
Jun 30, 2010, 09:28 PM
Thanks psofan ;u;
BTW, your answer goes towards all versions, right? I'm on GC right now, so...
I should use all the HP mats I have? :3
125 HP Mats then my normal 150 mat total plan?
Idk, I need your permission xD I'm really worried that if I do it, it'll mess up my whole plan orz"

And yeah, I know it's a rod, but I doubt I'll get anything good like the v801. Ever.
Wait, I shouldn't even be dreaming about having the Psycho Wand in the first place. xD
And yeah, I've really noticed the casting going up as I level; because my GC level 88 FOnewm is MUCH faster than my level 25 or so FOnewm on BB. Not to mention, I remember not wanting to use RA techs, besides RAfoie, on GC when he was only on hard. However, RAzonde is still slower than others. Oh well.

darkante
Jul 1, 2010, 04:09 AM
Donīt worry. He is not lying. XP
Go crazy.

psofan219
Jul 1, 2010, 06:22 PM
Yes, what I said applies for GC. So go ahead and use your HP mats that you've saved. The extra HP will help.

and from what I've experienced, Rafoie and Gizonde are two of the fastest mob-striking techniques (Gizonde being the fastest) in the game. Rabarta's also fast and can be useful, but be careful about using it if you're surrounded.

darkante
Jul 2, 2010, 04:10 AM
Yeah, you are right there. But donīt neglect Gifoie, itīs really destructive if used right.

psofan219
Jul 7, 2010, 12:49 AM
I never can get the timing done for Gifoie to be mass-destructive right, so that's why I left it out. Plus, I main a HUnewearl, and use the above mentioned techniques for lock down support, and it works wonders.