PDA

View Full Version : A little hello...

iNocturne
Jul 2, 2010, 11:44 AM
..from iNocturne! ;3

I just wanted to say hello, like I've seen many others do here in the PSZ section of PSO-World. :3 I'm fairly new to PSZ, all of my characters either above, or flirting around level forty, had played PSO Ep. 1 and 2 for.. eight years...? Is that right? o.O But I never got into the online aspect of PSO. I do plan on getting into the online realm of PSZ however.

I've stalked PSO-World for about as long as I've played PSO.. but only recently managed to make an account to actually participate on the site's forums. Go figure, eh? But yeah! :'D

I'm a fairly friendly person, have a love for anything Newman, and am an open book.. so feel free to chat it up with me, ask questions, give advice, pass around friend codes.. etc. I'll be the first to admit that while I was knowledgeable about PSO I'm still new to PSZ over all.

Chukie sue
Jul 2, 2010, 11:49 AM
We dont take kindly to noobs here....

Just kidding :D (And I dont mean to imply that you're a noob :P )

Welcome! They call me Chukie sue!

Add me friend!

FC #1:2536-7060-8330
FC #2:4426-4916-9689

6 files, 5 of which can access SH, but I'm always willing to play normal/hard mode as well :D

iNocturne
Jul 2, 2010, 12:07 PM
Sounds good, and added. ;D

All of my characters have access to HM but not quite SH yet. ;D
But all in good time, o'course. :3

Chukie sue
Jul 2, 2010, 12:21 PM
I can help you power level today if you want :D

As well as dump freeebies on you :p

iNocturne
Jul 2, 2010, 12:23 PM
Oh!

Uhm, sure? :3 If ya want. :'D
My internet connection bickers with my DSi, so it may be best if you hosted if we did play. Dx
Wouldn't want it to poop out on us mid-game.

Just lemme know when you'd wanna get on together and I'd love to play. :3

Chukie sue
Jul 2, 2010, 12:26 PM
I can get on now if you want :D

Krono
Jul 2, 2010, 12:35 PM
Welcome! ^-^

You pretty much remind me of me, mainly because I did the exact same thing, but it will be nice to play with you.

Edit: Oh, I added you as well ^-^

iNocturne
Jul 2, 2010, 01:14 PM
Thanks for the add! :3

I just did the same. ;D

Cruciarius
Jul 2, 2010, 01:50 PM
Hello and welcome. :)

I too mainly used PSO-W for it's resources, back in my PSO days. Didn't use the boards much then, but I do now.

iNocturne
Jul 2, 2010, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the welcome. :3

Yeah, PSO-World was a lifesaver when hunting for items and such. x.x
Though, like two years ago my memory card with my highest leveled character (a FOmarl at like.. 125 or something) decided to magically corrupt itself.. D: So it kinda turned me away from PSO for a bit out of resentment... D:

But I'm back in PSZ :3 So, yay.

Krono
Jul 2, 2010, 02:13 PM
I lost many a good character to file corruption. IT was a pain in the rear that's for sure.

iNocturne
Jul 2, 2010, 02:29 PM
Yeah.. D:

The kicker was that my FOmarl was transferred over to another memory card. So luckily I still could salvage her items and my beloved little Sato... but I couldn't play her in single player..

So until I finally broke down and deleted her, it was a constant reminder of how much my Gamecube/Memory Card/PSO disk hated me. >.<;;

Krono
Jul 2, 2010, 02:37 PM
Yea, it happened to my 165 HUmar on PSO. I didn't have the ability to get all his itmes off him though...which made me very sad. Oh well. EVen though it happened a couple of times I still always came back for more. xD

Thankfully I haven't heard of any such problems involving Zero.

iNocturne
Jul 2, 2010, 02:41 PM
Oh my..
If I tried to get on my PSZ one day and it even mentioned the word corrupted..
I'd honestly es'plode. :'P

[/sigh]

I've been wanting to play PSO again, and have a few characters still roaming around on memory cards.. but I dunno. I just need to sit down some time and begin a new character and go for it! xD Which, if I manage to locate a reasonably priced adapter so I can get online, I'm sure I'll be doing soon-ish.

But until then I'm perfectly content playing around on PSZ. :3
In fact, I'm heartbroken every time I turn on PSO and remember there is no HUnewm. xD
I'm head over heels that they added the class to PSZ. :3

Cruciarius
Jul 2, 2010, 04:04 PM
Luckily I've never encountered a corrupted GC memory card. If it ever does happen to me, no way am I gonna hunt all those rares I have down again... I'd be sure to dupe back-ups, just in case.

I would NEVER suggest duplicating items, if the game was played online.

Chaos Rappy
Jul 2, 2010, 04:05 PM
I have... it sucks ass. :/

iNocturne
Jul 2, 2010, 04:33 PM
[/punts the thread]
Well - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - :3
Back to happy thoughts! :3

All this chatter about PSO has me playing it now. xD
Yay for a level... 4 FOnewm xD
Dragon, ready or not, here I come (to probably get smushed)!

And let me thank you all for exchanging FC's with me. ^^ As I think I've talked with each of you and such and exchanged... :0

SolarSamurai
Jul 4, 2010, 01:27 PM
Feel free to add me :P I haven't been the playing the game too long. Only about uh, a month or two. ^^

iNocturne
Jul 4, 2010, 04:30 PM
Added. <3 :D

Hope to play with ya soonish. :D