PDA

View Full Version : Dark Meteor - what?

Bloodberry
Mar 6, 2003, 06:19 AM
I managed to get my hands on a dark meteor (obviously) and I tried it out and it might be me, but does this thing not combo? I can only get off one shot of anything on it.. and none of it seems useful except the beam attack that really sticks it to worm bosses. am I missing anything or is it just not that great?

Elusive_Llama
Mar 6, 2003, 08:34 AM
You're completely correct. Just about anything without a combo isn't that great in Ultimate.

PRINCE-MALIK
Mar 6, 2003, 08:48 AM
It does not combo,just like Dark Flow.It is cool, not useful.

Bloodberry
Mar 6, 2003, 02:52 PM
it was pretty useful against dal rie lo and the other temple boss who's name I can never remember at least :

Cl0ud
Mar 6, 2003, 02:53 PM
All dark weapons suck, except for the bridge, but if ure looking for a flow or meteor, dont waste you're time

Celes152
Mar 6, 2003, 02:55 PM
There are alot of FOrce weapons stronger than the Dark Meteor..it's way overhyped. Sell it. >.<

Cl0ud
Mar 6, 2003, 02:57 PM
I know, but if u have no other wepon, the bridge is good. I personally like to use a Fire Scepter:Agni or a Summit Moon.

Trt499
Mar 6, 2003, 03:14 PM
Yeah I have SUMMIT MOON and its pretty useful. It makes my foie much stronger than DARK BRIDGE. I also noticed that the DARK BRIGDE doesnt confuse or cause any other effect after using a magic attack, somebody said it did.

Zeebo
Mar 6, 2003, 03:21 PM
you know there are ways for you to check for yourself....

Elusive_Llama
Mar 6, 2003, 04:15 PM
The Dark Bridge DOES cause multiple status ailments. Not after every magic spell, otherwise it'd be super useless. It just does it randomly from time to time, much like the Frozen Shooter freezes you.

KillerCC1101
Mar 7, 2003, 12:30 AM
Does anyone actually have a picture i would like to see it.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_chuck-ball.gif