PDA

View Full Version : FSOD

Zeeroo
Mar 6, 2003, 11:15 AM
Well, unfortunately it seems my friend got hit by fsod. I know he lost a lot of stuff. Most of the stuff you see on the trade list below is probably gone because it was all stored on his char. Don't look at this thinking I blame him. I'm posting this hoping that some of you might help him out and give him some FO stuff to help him rebuild his char. No, that doesn't mean give him Maces, wands sticks, and frames. It would be nice if you would be willing to donate some quality items that you yourself don't use anymore. Any help you would be willing to provide would be great. PM cincinattus or myself if you have anything you would be willing to let him have. I believe he is around level 130. Thanks in advance for any help that any of you will provide.

~Zach

Muku6
Mar 6, 2003, 08:27 PM
What exactly does he need? He shouldn't have been carrying around all his extra rares. You only loose unequipped items, so his loss shouldn't be that great. The fact that you would even carry another cherished (unequipped of course) weapon online bothers me, knowing how easily the GC version locks up compared to the DC version. (Well for me I think the GC version is worse.)

Zeeroo
Mar 7, 2003, 09:47 AM
I honestly can't tell you how much he lost. He was in a trade room on some block and he was showing someone his rares and he got FSOD, so he lost a shitload of rares.

Atari
Mar 7, 2003, 08:57 PM
i got fsod twice in a row trying to join antares 8, and i lost nothing!

Zeeroo
Mar 7, 2003, 09:20 PM
Then you just got lucky god damn Candian freak... ok just kidding. Even if you are some demented Canadian.

Muku6
Mar 7, 2003, 10:16 PM
BTW, just as advice... try the following. It's saved me a bunch of times.

Whenever you get a FSOD, simply remove the phone cord or broadband cord from the modem. Wait at LEAST 1 minute. Turn off your GameCube. You can quickly turn it back on, or wait a minute. When you get back to your character all items should still be in your inventory. It's worked for me 99% of the time. I think the times it's failed is because I didn't wait long enough before shutting down my GC... impatient. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif